1.    #1  
    Chronicle Books' new PaperPalm ($4.95) is sure to set the handheld organizer market on fire. It's the first organizer we've reviewed that's FAA-approved for use during takeoffs and landings. And talk about battery life, we used the PaperPalm during an entire non-stop flight from San Francisco to Atlanta, and still were able to look up a phone number in the cab ride back from the airport.

http://www.brighthand.com/html/palmo...paperpalm.html
    <><
    Wow thats great. It must have an awesome battery life.

Too bad it doesn't have a Front/backlight.
    -Mikedemo
    It's all about how you spend the money.
    Originally posted by mikedemo:

There are frontlights available from a plethora of after-market vendors. Unfortunately, many of these require AC power for operation, and the overwhelming majority of the rest require another hand to hold them. There are hands-free models available, though.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Originally posted by Toby
    Originally posted by mikedemo:

There are frontlights available from a plethora of after-market vendors. Unfortunately, many of these require AC power for operation, and the overwhelming majority of the rest require another hand to hold them. There are hands-free models available, though.
    Cool. I guess I'll dump my Clie 710c for the PaperPalm. Oh joy!! Uh whats the battery life on the hat.
    -Mikedemo
    The built in pad of paper is a nice touch, looks pretty thin so maybe it uses some of those flat camera batteries. Is the monochrome screen gray or green (I prefer paper white myself)?
    garinballbarin
    I noticed that there is no mention of an Undo feature? Is that included with the pre-sharpened stylus?
    We're all naked if you turn us inside out.
    -David Byrne
    Originally posted by homer
    I noticed that there is no mention of an Undo feature? Is that included with the pre-sharpened stylus?
    Well most lead based stylus come with an undo attachment.
    -Mikedemo