1.    #1  
    http://solution.allthingsd.com/20080...-mobile-flaws/

Which, like many Treo Pro reviews, felt like another good bashing of that "outdated, cumbersome" windows mobile OS. Mix in a healthy amount of iphone comparisons and it makes you wanna hurl. And yes, if you keep mentioning the words outdated and cumbersome over and over, they begin to stick. This is really getting annoying.

Wow, if you can't send a WM phone to the WSJ (supposedly all business) for a favorable review, then who (and it seems like they only chose the WSJ for an early one..ouch..screw up number one out the gate)? You'd think WM would receive a good welcome at the WSJ and we wouldn't see much mention of an iphone. You'd be wrong.

I'm eyeing the HTC Touch Pro, but of course, its important to keep an eye on the Diamond's performance as well. But wow, have we seen the end of positive reviews of WM devices?
    Have there ever been positive reviews of Windows Mobile phones? Certainly not from the technorati. In the old days it was not as good as PalmOS, and now its not as good as the iPhone. Its the OS they love to hate.

Surur
    Quote Originally Posted by cardfan View Post
    http://solution.allthingsd.com/20080...-mobile-flaws/

Which, like many Treo Pro reviews, felt like another good bashing of that "outdated, cumbersome" windows mobile OS. Mix in a healthy amount of iphone comparisons and it makes you wanna hurl. And yes, if you keep mentioning the words outdated and cumbersome over and over, they begin to stick. This is really getting annoying.

Wow, if you can't send a WM phone to the WSJ (supposedly all business) for a favorable review, then who (and it seems like they only chose the WSJ for an early one..ouch..screw up number one out the gate)? You'd think WM would receive a good welcome at the WSJ and we wouldn't see much mention of an iphone. You'd be wrong.

I'm eyeing the HTC Touch Pro, but of course, its important to keep an eye on the Diamond's performance as well. But wow, have we seen the end of positive reviews of WM devices?
    Didn't you know that Mossberg and his minions dine on iPhone feces daily, especially the turtle-necked kind?!!!
    .....Life is But Such Sweet Sorrow.....
    Yeah, I saw reports that's Mossberg's review(and therefore no need to read it, LOL!). He hates Windows Mobile. Expect to get a slanted review from him. He drools iPhone.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  5.    #5  
    lol..i've learned since then. Makes you wonder why they floated him a phone to review early though..