Global Posts
    140 Global Posts
    Remember the meme that developed around criticism of Centro's plastic casing when it came out? Then we heard not a word about the iPhones plastic? Well, it seems new iPhone cases are cracking. http://www.engadget.com/2008/07/30/a...-3gs-cracking/
    It's under warranty at this point, so iPhone owners can still do an exchange or simply relax in having the iPlanned Obsolescence Cycle revealed so quickly.:-)
    To contrast this with the Centro, a real estate friend bought one from my recomendation in November. It gets abused regularly, it's been dropped, scraped, and quite literally treated like a key on a keychain. I saw it recently and wanted to call a phone abuse service! It's gotten none of the love my pampered Treo gets. Yet, no cracks, no problems!
    Last edited by roams11; 07/30/2008 at 05:06 AM. Reason: early a.m. misspellings typed on 755p
    Sprint Franken-Pre 2
    The 3G's back is probably made of the same plastic as the mac cube :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by cmaier View Post
    The 3G's back is probably made of the same plastic as the mac cube :-)
    lmao, or the Macbooks. My sister's White Macbook has developed a hairline crack on the edges of the surface around the keyboard.
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about