Global Posts
    140 Global Posts
    there is an excellent thread over at Pocketnow challenging users to video test their phones with the 800w through a series of OS acrobatics.
    video and responses.
    Not to be missed is how the ...still waiting to see the actual times, but they are not so good.
    I tried it with the venerable ...
    It would be interesting to see some more video responses.
    Sprint Franken-Pre 2
    I played at the test, and am now having to deal with constant "undeliverable" messages from the 10 e-mails I sent to Joe@example.com

Surur
    Global Posts
    140 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by surur View Post
    I played at the test, and am now having to deal with constant "undeliverable" messages from the 10 e-mails I sent to Joe@example.com

Surur
    Funny! It was an interesting series of tests, particularly on a rainy day with a little time on your hands. Are you going to post video results?
    Sprint Franken-Pre 2
    Quote Originally Posted by roams11 View Post
    Are you going to post video results?
    I don't have the gear to do a good quality of a recording of the screen. What did you use to do it?

Surur
    Global Posts
    140 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by surur View Post
    I don't have the gear to do a good quality of a recording of the screen. What did you use to do it?

Surur
    The video wasn't very refined, but I do think it makes the times posted more concrete. I just put the video camera between me and the Treo, which kind of interferes with typing. I was wondering how the other guys set it up too!
    Sprint Franken-Pre 2