Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
  1.    #121  
    If you knew humor you would proboly already know that I'm not serious about the 3some thing. I'm not a pedifile. That's just sick, wrong and twisted. My gf, who is 17, and I do just fine by ourselves.

Anyway, so how are those cubies. I think they won tonight. woohoo.
    "there is always a way around the system" - redwing '99

visit http://www.kevintm.comwww.kevintm.com
    Please... In the name of mercy... KILL THIS THREAD!
    Jeff Meyer

"And he died like he lived: with his mouth wide open."
  3.    #123  
    Dude, chill. If it annoys you so much, just don't come anymore. Sorry but it's not that hard.

Originally posted by homer
    we should face the facts that puberty hits well before 16.

(I'm trying really hard to take this thread as off-topic as possible )
    There's a big difference between puberty and common sense. (I.e. puberty happens to (almost?) every one; unlike that not-so-common common sense, unfortunately.) Just because a person has an increase in hormonal activity says nothing about their competence or ability to make an educated descision. I feel maturity is something that is actually taking place later in life, on average.

(Getting this thread back on topic would be the challenge. It had something to do with WinCE compared to PalmOS, I think).
    IYYAYAS

AMMO - Providing the enemy the opportunity to die for his country.
    Originally posted by kevmccollum
    My gf, who is 17, and I do just fine by ourselves.
    I pray to God you use protection, we don't need another even less inteligent Kevin Jr. brought into the world.
    Matt Nichols
    VigoSpraxPalm@Yahoo.com
  6.    #126  

Wow! Who would of thought that the company that makes the PPC OS would say it's better than their competetion!
    EVERYTHING at Microsoft.com is PRPRPR $spin$. $Marketing$-$ese$. $Lies$ $lies$, $and$ $more$ $marketingese$.

Also, remember that statistics don't say anything.

The PPC has 16 to 64 mb of Ram. The Palm has 8. They don't mention a few things:

1) PPC takes more memory to run applications, therefore it NEEDS more memory.

2) The Palm can easily be upgraded to ANY ram amount.

That just a sample. And Microsoft isn't alone in bad PRPRPR $spin$. $Just$ $be$ $wary$ $when$ $viewing$ $stats$. $They$ $often$ $lie$ $or$ $only$ $tell$ $half$-$truths$.
    We're all naked if you turn us inside out.
    -David Byrne
    Originally posted by homer
    EVERYTHING at Microsoft.com is PRPRPR $spin$. $Marketing$-$ese$. $Lies$ $lies$, $and$ $more$ $marketingese$.

Also, remember that statistics don't say anything.

The PPC has 16 to 64 mb of Ram. The Palm has 8. They don't mention a few things:

1) PPC takes more memory to run applications, therefore it NEEDS more memory.

2) The Palm can easily be upgraded to ANY ram amount.

That just a sample. And Microsoft isn't alone in bad PRPRPR $spin$. $Just$ $be$ $wary$ $when$ $viewing$ $stats$. $They$ $often$ $lie$ $or$ $only$ $tell$ $half$-$truths$.
    And they conviently compare PPC To the M505 and Prism, which are only 160x160, they don't mention they Cliés. Also, they say Prism RAM add-ons are $8ish, but they conviently don't mention the MemPlug, PiDirect, etc. making the cost the same as a PPC with a $50 premium.
    Keven, could you please explain to me why I would want to pay $200 more for an iPaq over a Visor Prism? The add ons seem to be priced about the same, $100 for a Stowaway, $100 for a CF modem VS. $40 for a Handspring Modem, CF memory is the same, albeit that I'd have to pay $50 for a Memplug, but that still leaves $150 difference plus an extra $60 for the CF modem over Handspring's. I have a CD burner, and would rather pay a dollar for an hour of music on a CD than $30 for an hour of music on a CF card. I can't afford or need a dual expansion card with two PC cards, or a microdrive, etc. Why should I pay for things I know, not just think, I'll need? This is why I chose a Visor Platinum for $250 over a $600 iPaq. Thank you.

I agree. get what works best for you and u can afford.

I did. Now, don't tell me I shouldn't have gotten it.
    I like coming back to a thread I've been unintentionally skipping over. It's like finding a $20 in your pocket.

Originally posted by Toby
    There was a topic?
    Toby, Toby, Toby. That comment depresses me. Where have you been? We've been talking about vacuum cleaners. Basicly rating them and stuff. homer started talking about underage girls, but we all ignored him.
    -Joshua
    I've decided to become enigmatic.
    now, now, I didn't start the talk on underage girls. I merely questioned the arbitrary ages we set for consent...which I thought was the topic of this thread at one point...

Speaking of vacuum cleaners, anyone know how to clean the filter on a Rigid Shop Vac?
    -David Byrne
    How appropriately named.
    When I get a little money I buy books; if any is left, I buy food and clothes.
  15.    #135  
    56k CF modem = $69 at compusa after $10 mail in rebate.
    56k xircome modem for visor= $90.

Microsoft doesn't lie about any information they post on their site. Also how do you connect the clie to the internet? I've never seen a modem for them.

Handspring modem at Amazon.com = $40, and less bulky than the Xircom.

Microsoft doesn't lie about any information they post on their site. Also how do you connect the clie to the internet? I've never seen a modem for them.
    LOL!! They don't lie, they just compare their best feature to the worst of any available Palm, e.g, comparing resolution on an iPaq to the Visor or m100, not making mention of CF springboard solutions, etc. I'd imagine the Clie can connect to serial external modems with a null modem adapter.

Theres a modem out already for the Clie 320. The 710/610 modem should be out soon.
    -Mikedemo
    It's all about how you spend the money.
    Microsoft doesn't lie about any information they post on their site.
    'doh. Another innocent consumer brainwashed by Microsoft...
    -David Byrne
    As I stated in my earlier post that's why it's called "wince".
    When I get a little money I buy books; if any is left, I buy food and clothes.
    Also how do you connect the clie to the internet? I've never seen a modem for them.
    Perhaps since you dont own a Clie you've never looked for a Clie modem?
    Sonystyle has been selling it from day one.
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast