Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Originally posted by Toby

The CompUSA in New Orleans is undergoing some pretty major remodeling at the moment. They have loads of powertools. I didn't see anything specifically, but I'm sure they could have done some severing.
    I suppose it's possible that on occasion, individual shoppers are made to vanish quietly into a nook or cranny, but I kind of like the idea that at certain times, the front doors lock, a red light starts to flash, the employees draw their razor-sharp knives and, howling, sate their retail-employee frustration upon the blood and flesh of the terrified civilians in an explosive pogrom. After the horrible remnants are cleared away, the doors unlock, regular lighting goes on, and the floorwalkers return to their jobs with a sprightly step and a smile.

Either way, I imagine it adds immeasurably to employee satisfaction. It's the little things that count.
  2.    #102  
    I'm not really looking to be in compition with you Scott. My gf and I are really happy right now. We just wanted to have a 3some with Liz. As people usually say. You can't rap the willing. Anyway, if I were you I'd be more worried about Matt from up north.

<-------------------->

The customer service that I had at compusa was and still is way better then the customer service that I had when I use to buy stuff from bestbuy. That's why I chose to work at compusa over bestbuy.

<-------------------->

I love how this thread switches from topic to topic.
    "there is always a way around the system" - redwing '99

visit http://www.kevintm.comwww.kevintm.com
    You can't rap the willing.
    I have no idea what that means. Am I getting old?

still is way better then the customer service that I had when I use to buy stuff from bestbuy
    Sadly, that isn't saying a whole lot.
    We're all naked if you turn us inside out.
    -David Byrne
    Originally posted by homer

Nah, I don't understand it either. Moderators, can we end this thread yet?
    Originally posted by homer:

Add an 'e' to the end of 'rap'.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Oh right Kevin, that guy who I "spoke" to..."Matt". You really think I didn't know that there is a Matt, but I didn't talk with him? The real Matt is a nice guy, but the looser I talked with was not Matt. Ohh well. I won't get into the details of who it really was....

Anyways, maybe you can't rape the willing, and maybe that's why I called it rape. But whatever you say Kevin, have fun.

Anyways, Kevin... Thanks for helping me out.... I met this wonderful girl and she is so attractive it is amazing. She is the nicest person I've ever met and have a date with her.

I guess I should be going!! Bye. Thanks for the help!
    Kevin I have one question, with your semi-literate abilities how did you ever get a job at CompUsa? I don't recall a feel sorry for moronic, lame hillbillies hiring campaign. I don’t get it. Oh yeah, now I remember your going to have the english skills of a potato, yet be able to solve complex mathemmatical equations. I admire your intensely limited abilites.
    Originally posted by Thunderbird291
    Guys, just don't respond anymore. This guy obviously doesn't care about our advice that may keep him outta jail with warez charges. Let him learns lessons on his own, someone so insulting and illeriate doesn't deserve advice from people who can spell and have experience with fools. Yea, I'm being mean. No, I don't care anymore. Thank you.

Edited many times for niceness. Yea, this was nice-me.
    During a rant about someones lack of ability to spell, the one word you dont want to mess up on is "illeriate" dont you think?

Then to admit that you have "edited" the note.

I know Kev is an irritating little.... (insert one of a variety of negative traits Kevin has displayed.)

But the irony here is too great to pass up.
    Originally posted by ByinHi

During a rant about someones lack of ability to spell, the one word you dont want to mess up on is "illeriate" dont you think?

Then to admit that you have "edited" the note.

I know Kev is an irritating little.... (insert one of a variety of negative traits Kevin has displayed.)

But the irony here is too great to pass up.
    Remember the part where I said I don't care anymore? At least I used full words and sentences. Plus, I didn't say "ur".
  10.    #110  
    Scott, your just obssesed. Get over it. The more obssesed you get, the worse she's gunna break your heart. Liz want's booty. Your not even kissing with her. Therefore I'm sure you to aren't going to be together for very much longer. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Scott your oblivious to what is going to happen. Your fighting a battle your not going to win.

<------------>

So what exactly is the irony here?

<------------>

quote:
    "It's not what you know. It's who you know"

Originally posted by kevmccollum
    Scott, your just obssesed. Get over it. The more obssesed you get, the worse she's gunna break your heart. Liz want's booty. Your not even kissing with her. Therefore I'm sure you to aren't going to be together for very much longer. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Scott your oblivious to what is going to happen. Your fighting a battle your not going to win.

<------------>

<------------>

quote:
    Can you at least private message him or actually talk on a phone or something so we don't all have to hear this?
    I'm going to add my voice to the suggestion that a moderator terminate this thread.
  13.    #113  
    Here is a good site for pocketpcs. It basicly rates them and does product evaluations.

http://www.pocketpcpassion.com/

Here is a good site for pocketpcs. It basicly rates them and does product evaluations.

http://www.pocketpcpassion.com/
    Here is a good site for vacuum cleaners. It basicly rates them and does product evaluations.

http://www.allergybuyersclub.com/compare-vac.html
    -David Byrne

<------------>

<------------>

quote:
    Congradulations Kevin. It's nice to see that you are learning to use capital letters. Your grammer isn't any better, but at least at first glance it looks like it is. Keep this up and you may have the ability to write correctly by the end of next year.
    On a similar note, "gunna" is not a word. Saying it makes you sound like a child; writing it makes you look even younger.
    In reference to your "can't rap the willing" comment, it is rape if they are underage, even if they are willing. Once again it pays to take notice of the details.
    IYYAYAS

AMMO - Providing the enemy the opportunity to die for his country.
    Well, Kevin, that is the type of response that a person of your low caliber would give. Whatever you think Kevin, it's not my problem.

Why not work on your comprehension skills? Oh, right, the ACT has 20% math so you'll do well. Let's see, I said a thanks for showing me that Liz is really a self-centered and dishonest person. Didn't catch that I guess. I am happy with my new girlfriend… oh, she’s older then you too.

So have fun with your life.
    it is rape if they are underage, even if they are willing.
    Is it? I thought if there was mutual consent, then it becomes child endangerment or pandering.
    -David Byrne
    Is it? I thought if there was mutual consent, then it becomes child endangerment or pandering.

Since those laws are all local/state-level laws, it's going to vary pretty widely. Basically, a person under a certain age is not considered competent enough for their consent to count (even if given).
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Basically, a person under a certain age is not considered competent enough for their consent to count
    Isn't it great that our country considers anyone under 16 incompetent? Same goes for 65+ too, I suppose.

Hey...I'm all for protecting children, but we should face the facts that puberty hits well before 16.

(I'm trying really hard to take this thread as off-topic as possible )
    -David Byrne
    Isn't it great that our country considers anyone under 16 incompetent?

ISTR that it's actually as young as 13 or 14 in some states (plus whatever age differentials that play into that). OTOH, this is only in regards to sex. WRT other things, the age goes up (voting or getting drafted - 18, drinking and smoking - 21, etc.). In lots of ways I consider those worse than the 'age of consent' thing.

Same goes for 65+ too, I suppose.

"1984 has been and gone
    forget about 'Big Brother'
    welcome to the 90's
    where the government's your mother." - Scatterbrain

Hey...I'm all for protecting children, but we should face the facts that puberty hits well before 16.

heh...I could feign righteous indignation and accuse you of wanting to bed 13 year olds, but I'm not in the mood right now.

(I'm trying really hard to take this thread as off-topic as possible )

There was a topic?