Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
  1.    #81  
    mom would let me touch her credit card and use it online w/ a 10 foot pole. BTW you spelled always wrong Mr. English major.

i use to have a bank one account. I did have a debit card, but then I canceled it. I was spending to much money. This was when I was 14/15. I will get a new visa card when I am 18. But now that I switched to a credit union. They do not offer Debit cards and Credit cards to people under 18. yes i do have a checking and savings account.

Im not really planning on pirating anymore software for a long time anyway. mainly because if people pirate software then they dont buy software in stores, if they dont buy software in stores, our store makes less money. then that will affect me.

so really no more pirating for me. Not PC software anyway.
    some stuff you have to order online w/ a credit card. i do have an ebay account. and i did register before they required credit card numbers. but i am lucky like that. so thats really the only way i can get something online without a credit card.
    "there is always a way around the system" - redwing '99

visit http://www.kevintm.comwww.kevintm.com
    Originally posted by kevmccollum
    SAT's are a waste of time. ACT's did the job for me. since i got a 30 i would say thats not to bad. yeah i scored really bad on english but i also scored really high on math and science.
    Actually, I think your experience here would convince everyone how important written English actually is. In just two or three semi-literate posts, you've been able to convince a number of people who never met you that have nothing valuable to say.

Do you think people aren't saying that behind your back every time you write a memo or an email?

What it basically comes down to is that if you write like an *****, people will assume you are an *****, justified or not.
    mom would let me touch her credit card and use it online w/ a 10 foot pole. BTW you spelled always wrong Mr. English major.
    Don't even start.
    BTW you spelled always wrong Mr. English major.
    Who the heck said I was an English major? And who are you to criticize me? At least I actually capitalize letters & use apostrophes, it was simple typo - which is hardly an excuse for your appalling writing & spelling skills.

I did have a debit card, but then I canceled it. I was spending to much money.
    That is probably back when you paid for software.

if people pirate software then they dont buy software in stores, if they dont buy software in stores, our store makes less money. then that will affect me.

Hm, you make a good point why I should take up software pirating then

To leave on a helpful hint, you can always get a PayPal debit card.
    Matt Nichols
    VigoSpraxPalm@Yahoo.com
    Guys, just don't respond anymore. This guy obviously doesn't care about our advice that may keep him outta jail with warez charges. Let him learns lessons on his own, someone so insulting and illeriate doesn't deserve advice from people who can spell and have experience with fools. Yea, I'm being mean. No, I don't care anymore. Thank you.

Edited many times for niceness. Yea, this was nice-me.
    Last edited by Thunderbird291; 07/18/2001 at 07:51 PM.
    Originally posted by Thunderbird291
    Guys, just don't respond anymore.
    Yeah. Besides, shooting puppies in a barrel is hardly ethical.
    -Joshua
    I've decided to become enigmatic.
    Yea, this was nice-me.
    Geez! I thought I was jerk!
    -Joshua
    Sorry, Kevin, you were born March 84. I was born in 83. So your not older, oh darn.
    Last edited by VisorSupporter; 07/18/2001 at 08:58 PM.
    Originally posted by ****-richardson

Yeah. Besides, shooting puppies in a barrel is hardly ethical.
    Heh, you got it.

Yea, this was nice-me.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

Geez! I thought I was jerk!
    Well, this version of me only comes out once in a great while.
  10.    #90  
    Wah. Cry me a river. Then build a bridge and get over it.

11.    #91  
    btw Scott after we (not including you) go paintballing on the 29th. Your Gf, my gf (Rachel) and I are going to have a 3some.

new quote:

"It's like the colors of the rainbow. The're cool when they are their own. But, put them together and they're just gay" - Alex G.
    Last edited by kevmccollum; 07/18/2001 at 10:29 PM.

btw Scott after we (not including you) go paintballing on the 29th. Your Gf, my gf (Rachel) and I are going to have a 3some.
    Heh. I'm not sure how to respond to that.
    We're all naked if you turn us inside out.
    -David Byrne
    Originally posted by homer
    Heh. I'm not sure how to respond to that.
    I've got a couple of ideas, but I don't think my membership would long survive their implementation.
    -Joshua
    Sorry, Kevin, my girlfriend asked me if she could go and I told her that I would take her the 28th instead. You really think that you got something on me? Go play your tuuuba. I know whats been going on and don't concider you competiton. We're not in the same leauge. Go blow (your tuba).

Hehe.

By the way, my girlfriend is 15, by law you can be convicted and sentenced as an adult if you have sex with her. It is concidered rape. Even if your not 18 and older, you just have to be older. Have fun with that fact.
    Last edited by VisorSupporter; 07/19/2001 at 07:17 AM.
    I feel like we're in the junior high boys locker room...
    We're all naked if you turn us inside out.
    -David Byrne
    Originally posted by homer
    I feel like we're in the junior high boys locker room...
    homer, I have to admit that I'm impressed with your cool head and spot-on pithy observations.
    -Joshua
    Originally posted by ****-richardson

homer, I have to admit that I'm impressed with your cool head and spot-on pithy observations.
    Yea, I've nearly filpped out on this guy like 3 times. Good job Homer.
    Originally posted by Matthew Nichols

Hm, you make a good point why I should take up software pirating then

What worries me is this whole thing about severing customers. How many customers are severed? At what time of day?

I've never met anyone who was severed in CompUSA, but then again, I imagine that nobody who had been severed would be in any condition to discuss the issue; nor have I met anyone who reports seeing a severing take place. This means that the severing must be done in such a way as to leave no witnesses.

The worst part of this is that unless CompUSA comes clean on this issue, I'm not sure if I can go to the VisorAdventure stop in San Francisco.
    Originally posted by John Nowak
    What worries me is this whole thing about severing customers...
    I have to admit that I'm all about severing CompUSA's customers, too. It's good to know that my beliefs are in line with their corporate philosophy. Maybe I can get a job?
    -Joshua
    Originally posted by John Nowak:
    [...] I've never met anyone who was severed in CompUSA, but then again, I imagine that nobody who had been severed would be in any condition to discuss the issue; nor have I met anyone who reports seeing a severing take place. This means that the severing must be done in such a way as to leave no witnesses. [...]

The CompUSA in New Orleans is undergoing some pretty major remodeling at the moment. They have loads of powertools. I didn't see anything specifically, but I'm sure they could have done some severing.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...