1.    #1  
    At least for now, I got the Iphone. I have not been posting as much since I got my new toy at 840 am Friday and have been playing with it NON STOP.

It's an amazing device and the treo 700p I had isn't even in the running as a comparison.
    the only thing I really miss is slingplayer which apple is not releasing yet.

Also you of course have to pay AT&T's huge monthly fees (BOO) -they absolutely rape you on the Iphone monthly charges..

I do/will miss seeing all the good ideas of getting deals at sprint like negotiating with teleales, Sero etc,

I might be be back for the HTC Touch Pro or maybe the X1 but for now. I am fricken lovign the gps/ all the crazy fun apps, the videos the music, the email, and the browsing that is almost as good as being on my laptop.

that leaves me to one question, where do you guys think I can go to get that same kind of rumors on ATT.
    Congrats, gadgetfreaky. I think you've got an amazing device right there in the iphone. I'm still in contract with sprint for another year, otherwise I'd have the iphone in the cross hairs myself. Its a gorgeous phone.
    I jumped also. I hadn't really considered it until the day Job's announced.
    When I saw Exchange Activesync in V2.0, 3G/GPS, and App store. My hold out issues were answered.
    What did it for me is that IMAP email is lightning fast compared to IMAP on WM, and HTML email looks perfect.

There are a few small things I'll sacrifice, but so far my experience is that this is so much more useful and functional of a device for the 95% of things I do on a smartphone.

I'm keeping my Treo 750 and Tilt Around just in case. I'll keep my Treo 750 in my laptop bag just in case I have to use it to get online (tether.) Just swap my SIM from the iPhone to the Treo and viola! I already confirmed it works (and I'm 100% sure there will not be additional charges.)

The battery life is only OK at this point. But the battery is brand spankin' new and I know from experience (Treo 750, Tilt) that it takes 2 weeks of charge cycles to get it up to it's potential.
    Treo 750 (AT&T)
    Treo600->Treo650->Cing8525->Blackberry 8700c->Treo750->AT&T Tilt->Treo750->iPhone 3G
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetfreaky View Post
    Also you of course have to pay AT&T's huge monthly fees (BOO) -they absolutely rape you on the Iphone monthly charges.
    I'm guessing you didn't leave Verizon for AT&T.
    Global Posts
    392 Global Posts
    I jumped today, and I am actually going to save money!!! with my T680 I was at 2000min at 99.00 plus data at 39.99. I switched to the at&t unlimited for 129.99