1.    #1  
    Hello 8gig iPhone! Yes, in two weeks I'm getting my dad's mint condition 8gig iPhone as he upgrades to the 3g iPhone . I'm leaving Verizon and crossing to AT&T.

Not much to say but I guess this is it. Comment if you'd like . I'll probably put my 700p up for sale here in 2 weeks, if someone wants it than contact me .
    Sucks, but you'll be back...
    Yeah, what the reverend said.....

So, you're switching from your mom's Verizon plan to your dad's ATT plan?

4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by treotraveler View Post
    Yeah, what the reverend said.....

So, you're switching from your mom's Verizon plan to your dad's ATT plan?

How'd you know

It works out perfectly to because my phone happens to be up for cancelation right now! ^.^

Why will I come back?
    This is amazing. Why is it so important to announce one is leaving in such a grand manner? When the 800W comes out I will be expanding, not leaving.
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger View Post
    This is amazing. Why is it so important to announce one is leaving in such a grand manner? When the 800W comes out I will be expanding, not leaving.
    This seems to be due to how the sites are linked together. I can sort of understand that the Treo world is not as exciting and news generating as it used to be, but the cross-postings with iPhone, BB, WM and whatever generates an unpleasant atmosphere. Not sure why here at TreoCentral I need to contend with eye poking from iPhone zealots, and vice versa.
    Palm Vx > Treo 650 > Centro > G1 > Pre > BlackBerry 9700
    To the OP, have fun on EDGE
    Palm Vx > Treo 650 > Centro > G1 > Pre > BlackBerry 9700
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by sivan View Post
    To the OP, have fun on EDGE
    Oh I will ^.^