Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Palm_forlackofchoice View Post
    They missed the boat, claiming to be an I phone killer. This could be a great business phone with support for common applications.
    Claiming to be an iPhone killer (the concern of Sprint's marketing department, not consumers) is not the same as claiming to be a business phone. The iPhone is mostly an entertainment device, targeted to the feature phone demographic. The Instinct is trying to compete in that space, with services like streaming TV and radio.

With third party development, the landscape is changing, but the iPhone's core competency at this time is multimedia, not productivity. The best phones for business remain WM, BB and POS products, IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Palm_forlackofchoice View Post
    Did you read my post above?

They missed the boat, claiming to be an I phone killer. This could be a great business phone with support for common applications.
    No, the instinct is not a great business phone. It requires too many changes to be "business" friendly.
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    the instinct sucks i am returning this pos for either treo 800w or mogul
    I agree with gameboy i am using the instinct and liking every minute of it. I still have my centro for my business functions but see myself using the instinct more and more. I think instinct will have some improvements over time to improve the web browser and come up with some file mgt. system. I have been very successful in using opera 3.1 with bookmarks and it is working super fast much better then original browser.

Fred
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12