1.    #1  
    Hi,

I use a Treo 755p, but a friend of mine got a Blackberry Curve and he has never owned a smartphone. So he came to me for tips and with questions, etc. because I've owned a few smartphones/PDAs over the years. "Problem" is, all them Palm devices. So I'm trying to find the best site (a la Treocentral) for Blackberrys. To recommend it to him so he can have a good source of info (news, download sections, reviews, forums, ect.) like I have at this Treo place.

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

PS: (I did search for this topic prior to posting this new thread, found nothing)
    crackberry.com
    pinstack.com
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  3.    #3  
    Checked them out. Very good ones, thanks!
    Global Posts
    478 Global Posts
    Looking for Tampa Real Estate
    Tampa Homes | Tampa Foreclosures | Brandon Real Estate
    Quote Originally Posted by RobM View Post
    Blackberry Forums is the best one I've been on. Just remember to search the forum first before asking a question.