Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789
    Quote Originally Posted by surur View Post
    What do you mean by handle? It should be able to open word,excel and ppt files to view, save pictures locally, but afaikafaikafaik $you$ $cant$ $save$ $those$ $attachments$ $to$ $local$ $storage$. $Also$ $still$ $no$ $editing$.

The iPhone 3G's manual is up on the apple site.

From the site;

http://www.apple.com/iphone/features/mail.html

Surur
    Got it.
    Tks Surur
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Global Posts
    443 Global Posts
    i think apple will come out with a new iphone to add c/p feature...next yr...
    ..imagine jobs giving his keynote speech and saying, "in 1 yr we have learned so much about iphone....and 2day we r going to take it to the next level...here comes iphone with groundbreaking technology with full support for COPY/PASTE!!!..."..and all apple fans will start clapping and emotions flowing thru their eyes for giving an unbelievable feature to iphone users... ;-)

...oh and possibly the yr after another iphone with exclusive mms
    Quote Originally Posted by T-ulk View Post
    i think apple will come out with a new iphone to add c/p feature...next yr...
    ..imagine jobs giving his keynote speech and saying, "in 1 yr we have learned so much about iphone....and 2day we r going to take it to the next level...here comes iphone with groundbreaking technology with full support for COPY/PASTE!!!..."..and all apple fans will start clapping and emotions flowing thru their eyes for giving an unbelievable feature to iphone users... ;-)

...oh and possibly the yr after another iphone with exclusive mms
    Speaking of Apple leading us all into the future, I was wondering if Jobs will release another piece of groundbreaking technology for the iphone: a video camera with recording capability?

(Or is this revolutionary feature already going to be in Iphone II?)

"Modern features...modern features...modern features..."
    Brent
    ("...2008...2008...2008...")
    Last edited by Tunnelrunner; 06/15/2008 at 06:59 PM.
    what's amazing is how many of these things they keep selling...as opposed to Treos.......

poor palm
    Blackberry Pearl (AT&T), Apple 3G iPhone,
    owned and used: Treo 750 (WM5, Cingular)
    T680 unlocked (T-Mo), T700wx, T700w, T650, T600
    ppc6600, i730, htc mogul, BB Bold, Curve
    Quote Originally Posted by oalvarez View Post
    what's amazing is how many of these (IPHONES) they keep selling... (SNIP)
    Unfortunately, there's a lot of people in this world who have low standards and don't demand enough of their devices.

By the way, I have no allegiance to Palm or any one company. I'll jump to whoever fields the "best device," so I couldn't care less about "poor Palm," per say,
    Brent
    (...Free your mind, my friend...Repeat after me: no one company is "GOD" and no one company is always right about every decision they make.....)
    Last edited by Tunnelrunner; 06/16/2008 at 03:45 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tunnelrunner View Post
    Unfortunately, there's a lot of people in this world who have low standards and don't demand enough of their devices.
    apparently so! some of them apparently are willing to live with web browsers that cannot scroll text, and graphics processing so weak that it takes 5 seconds (or even 1 full second) to do something as simple as rotate the screen.

This makes everything make much more sense now.
    There are almost no web sites that I use daily on my PC and can't comfortably use on my Centro.

I'm aware of the fact that the iPhone is more capable, but not in ways that make a difference to me. At the same time it's missing basic functionality like a clipboard and it costs way too much.
    Great!! Now where's the copy and paste rumor, plus single call deletion rumor? Fix those, and I'll be VERY happy!!
    Last edited by The Phone Diva; 06/26/2008 at 03:33 PM. Reason: Link does work now, weird.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    Great!! Now where's the copy and paste rumor, plus single call deletion rumor? Fix those, and I'll be VERY happy!!

However the link posted leads to an error page. Did you accidentally enter an extra character or something?
    I just clicked on the link and it worked for me. Should be on the front page at boygenius if you want to try and get there that way.
    Global Posts
    478 Global Posts
    Although the iphone is a marvel in itself, it does lack some basics...I guess sometimes if the sun is shinning to bright, you cant see so clearly
    Looking for Tampa Real Estate
    Tampa Homes | Tampa Foreclosures | Brandon Real Estate
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    "Copy and Paste Finally Coming to the iPhone. Sort Of."

http://www.techcrunch.com/2008/07/28...phone-sort-of/
    Palm lll > Palm V > Kyocera 6035 > Samsung i500 > Treo 755p > Samsung Epic 4G
    That's not even close.
    Quote Originally Posted by cmaier View Post
    That's not even close.
    No kidding: "Yippee! I get to cut-from and paste-to the same program!"
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789