Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    It's over... I thought that I might wait for Palm's next version but with this program, those programs that I just couldn't live without that prevented me from going to the iPhone have disappeared. If the enterprise function live up the the hype, I'm going to be a convert. It was a good run while it lasted, but Palm really needs to release SOMETHING (crumbs... please) to keep me in their camp.
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
    Quote Originally Posted by akula34 View Post
    It's over... I thought that I might wait for Palm's next version but with this program, those programs that I just couldn't live without that prevented me from going to the iPhone have disappeared. If the enterprise function live up the the hype, I'm going to be a convert. It was a good run while it lasted, but Palm really needs to release SOMETHING (crumbs... please) to keep me in their camp.
    I don't really care whether Palm keeps you in their camp or not. If you think the iPhone is so great, go for it. Styletap or not, the iPhone still doesn't have a tactile keyboard, which I think is a critical feature (for me). And it's still stuck on AT&T. And it's still GSM, which drives me crazy with it's constant buzzing through every speaker with 3 feet.

And it's still a closed system. Only time will tell how open the SDK is, but I'm betting Apple will severely limit the types of programs I can choose. And no, a Palm emulator doesn't fix that issue.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Actually, it is a PalmOS emulator for iPhone/ iPod...
    Game over!