Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    I see people walking around with BB's every day that used to have Treo's. I'm thinking of converting myself, because of stability and design issues. The upcoming 800 isn't really alleviating these thoughts that much. Practically the only thing that keeps me with my palm is my comfort with the palm desktop software. This company needs to realize that without significant progress, they're going to fall behind fast!
    Um. A lot?

There used to be a "palm store" in our local mall (closed recently). It was a ghostland in there for two years. I worked across the street from palm in sunnyvale. It was a ghostland there, too :-)
    Every 5th person has a BB here it seems(and if they don't have that, then it's an iPhone), so I'd say a lot too. I saw one Treo the other day and was a bit surprised.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    E-mail addicts will always choose a Blackberry because that's what the Blackberry does better than any other device. Palm's Versamail application by contrast has always been plagued by stability problems. Now add increasing improvements in Blackberry handset design while Palm stagnates. Yes, I think that Palm probably has lost a lot of business to Blackberry. If I were more about email and less dependent on PIMs and third-party PalmOS applications, I'd have probably been one of those defectors.
    They're great for texting also! I also loved the option to set the text to what font and size I wanted. With all the newer ones coming out, I've been tempted to go back, just hate the proprietary internet and email connection they require. I got around this by using Opera Mini on AT&T, but this option won't work on all carriers.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!