1.    #1  
    Hi, I am looking to get a “smartphone” and I would like features such as a qwerty keyboard, GPS, WiFi, Bluetooth, and a few other details. I have pretty much narrowed it down to i-mate Ultimate 9502, E-TEN Glofiish M810, HTC TyTN II, and MWg Zinc II.

I have read quite a few reviews and they all seem to get pretty high marks but they all vary (slightly) in different ways like the Zinc II has WM6.1 Pro/less than stellar keyboard, the TyTN seems to be extra stable/slower processor, I belive the 9502 has a higher rez screen/slim on tech support, the Glofish seems to be slightly better on the multimedia side etc. As a result I am having problems figuring out which one to get.

Can anyone recommend any of these phone especially in terms of usability and stability (I keep hearing the TyTN II does great in those areas but I want to hear about the others as well). Any thoughts or comments would really be appreciated!!

Cheers

-Gaiko
    i have switched to the tytn II after having to give up palm in the beginning of march. now, after 2 months, i can say that i am very impressed by it. although i work in an environment where colleagues get the latest devices, nobody could impres me with anything better.

otherwise if you have a little patience, the experia from sony ericsson seems like worth waiting for
    Nokia E90 and HTC TyTN II/ATT Tilt are pretty much the main ones in this category at this point. Others are coming.
    MMM | AntoineRJWright.com | BH | Jaiku

Moved on to Symbian, but still will visit from time to time.
    can you deal with a slideout keyboard and what comes with it?
    Blackberry Pearl (AT&T), Apple 3G iPhone,
    owned and used: Treo 750 (WM5, Cingular)
    T680 unlocked (T-Mo), T700wx, T700w, T650, T600
    ppc6600, i730, htc mogul, BB Bold, Curve
    They all sound pretty good to me but which one is the best, mwg Zinc 2 ? or others?
    appears as though our first time poster went on vacation.
    Blackberry Pearl (AT&T), Apple 3G iPhone,
    owned and used: Treo 750 (WM5, Cingular)
    T680 unlocked (T-Mo), T700wx, T700w, T650, T600
    ppc6600, i730, htc mogul, BB Bold, Curve