1.    #1  
    Sure it's a flip phone (very unBlackBerry), but it looks pretty sweet. Is the another nail in the Treo coffin???

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-kic...pics-and-specs
    It's a nice looking phone and I've always been partial to flip-phone PDAs like the Kyo 7135 or Samsung SCH-i600.
    it's probably the ugliest phone I've ever seen.
    I'm StayFly, its not just a name its a lifestyle, so get some style in your life
    Quote Originally Posted by stayfly View Post
    it's probably the ugliest phone I've ever seen.
    Really?

Seriously?

You're kidding, right?

Still feel the same way?
    I like it...especially having wifi.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Quote Originally Posted by Kupe View Post
    Really?

This one is beautiful...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kupe View Post
    Really?

You're kidding, right?
    LOL! What did they call the watch phone?
    And that rhinestone one is just embarrassing!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    not all rhinestoned phones are embarrassing. i'm quite liking my centro thank you very much!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    YES the kick flip is still one of the ugliest phones I've seen and i like that **** Tracey phone kupe and the old school Zack Morris(thats the phone he had on saved by the bell)motorola!
    I'm StayFly, its not just a name its a lifestyle, so get some style in your life
    I think the keypad could be redone. I would say it's PLAIN, more than flat out ugly though.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    some of you are impossible...."ugliest ever?"

please
    Blackberry Pearl (AT&T), Apple 3G iPhone,
    owned and used: Treo 750 (WM5, Cingular)
    T680 unlocked (T-Mo), T700wx, T700w, T650, T600
    ppc6600, i730, htc mogul, BB Bold, Curve
    Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho View Post
    I like it...especially having wifi.
    Good day, old chap.

How 'bout a little poem?

I'm Whitty T. Whittier. If you recall.

I'm your personal troll, the best one of all.

You left your old board, but I found you here

With 4 thousand posts, enjoying the fourth tier.
    oalvarez i said it the ugliest ever deal with it.
    ... and the old school Zack Morris(thats the phone he had on saved by the bell)motorola!
    Wow - nicely done obscure reference!
    we'll you probably need to be young to have watched save by the bell.
    we'll you probably need to be young to have watched save by the bell.
    Or, as in my case, watch it with your kids.
    correct