1.    #1  
    Man just when I get the Centro the Curve comes out pfft...

Read here: http://www.engadgetmobile.com/2008/0...mes-to-sprint/

How many happy people here? Any guinea pigs??
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    She looks pretty, but no Rev. A or Q-Chat.
    Choices Choices Choices
    Oink Oink...or whatever they make.

I'm ready to buy one. I'll be getting it the first day it comes out, or at least a few days after, in case I'm stuck at work all day.

I just hope I can get it at the $179 for the upgrade. Sometimes, Sprint likes to mess around with their customers, but I've been going to a 3rd party dealer.
    U just have really liked the form factor of pearl.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Im totally gettin one!

Im sooo done with the Centro!
    I'm a Pre gal now
    Blackberry - blech. I have a 8130 or whatever the Sprint World Phone one is (CDMA & GSM). Not impressed with the OS. It never crashes, but it doesn't do half of what my Centro can. For straight e-mail BB isn't too bad IMO.
    Looks like is delayed until June 1 according to the manager at my local sprint store. The manager received the email about the delay 4-12-08
    everyone should wait until the blackberry 9000. The thing is on engadget's website right now. It looks phenomenal
    http://bestbuy.shoplocal.com/bestbuy...stbuy-080501bg

read this folks. Hope its the real deal.
    Tritan

May the Pda be with you!!
  10. H_D
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    JUST RELEASED TODAY ! ! !

BlackBerry® Curve™ 8330
    The next generation BlackBerry® Curve™ 8330 empowers you to consolidate your professional and personal sides with a single, dynamic device.

The next generation BlackBerry® Curve™ 8330 smartphone is your connection to all the people and information you need now. The latest addition to an already dynamic Sprint BlackBerry portfolio, the BlackBerry® Curve™ 8330 is the smallest, BlackBerry ever to sport a full QWERTY keyboard. This stylish, titanium-finish smartphone strikes the perfect balance between functionality, design and usability by offering phone, personal and corporate email, contacts, calendar, expandable memory, GPS Navigation and enhanced web browsing. It packs a powerful multimedia punch as well as allowing you to enjoy your music, videos and pictures along the way. Get free shipping and free activation when you purchase a device with a new line of service online. A BlackBerry data plan or a Simply EverythingSM plan must be purchased along with the Blackberry Smartphone in order to receive a mail-in rebate. For small business discounts, shop here.

Highlights
    Sprint Speed - CDMA/EVDO data speeds
    Sprint Software Store with Sprint TV, Sprint Music Store, Sprint OnDemand
    Key Features
    Sprint Music StoreSM
    Sprint TV® enabled
    Slim and fashionable
    Speakerphone
    Built-in camera
    Web, email capable
    Bluetooth
    External display