1.    #1  
    Several emulators shown here along with being able to Play Doom and Styletap for Iphone.

http://www.engadget.com/tag/emulator/
    iPhone II
    Enterprise equipped. . .
    StyleTap . . .

Give me full GPS and I am in Heaven. . . . . .
    I really like my iPod Touch. Now, with iPhones getting EAS support, if they could be sold by Sprint I might have to give it a try.
    Sprint 600 - 650 - 755 - Mogul - 700Wx - Centro - 800W & iPhone
    So you're ecited that the iphone can now do something the Palm platform has done for years? yup, tha iphone is pretty amazing, all right.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Global Posts
    296 Global Posts
    Wow it can play doom....
    On PC since 1993
    on Treo since 2005
    Innovation indeed
    Quote Originally Posted by BaDZeD View Post
    Wow it can play doom....
    On PC since 1993
    on Treo since 2005
    Innovation indeed
    Don't forget when BB introduced the pink color Pearl a lot of people said BB is very innovative.... LMAO.
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb View Post
    So you're excited that the iphone can now do something the Palm platform has done for years? yup, that iphone is pretty amazing, all right.
    Yeah, but the difference is that POS is rotting on the vine while every other OS is moving forward. That being said, I own a 755p and still get a great deal of use out of it, but let's face it - Palm is a horribly outdated OS. What relevant advancements have they made since the 90's?
    I personally see myself moving on when my contract expires in June, maybe or maybe not to an iPhone, but there are clear alternatives these days.
    You can't run two user app at the same time. I am not sure if it can run GPS and play music at the same time.

Anyhoo I want web2.o apps onn the iPhone for example a dedicated ebay app. I really don't care about the enterprise capacity. The input is not there.
    So you're ecited that the iphone can now do something the Palm platform has done for years? yup, tha iphone is pretty amazing, all right.
    LOL! Unfortunately, this is so true.

The screen is still amazing though. I have not seen a true equivalent yet.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by whatever7 View Post
    You can't run two user app at the same time. I am not sure if it can run GPS and play music at the same time.

Anyhoo I want web2.o apps onn the iPhone for example a dedicated ebay app. I really don't care about the enterprise capacity. The input is not there.
    PalmOS has no problem at all playing music with PocketTunes in the background while using GPS (TomTom for example). In fact, I've used my 755 to play music into my car stereo, navigate with GPS, and act as a modem (bluetooth DUN) for my laptop all at once. Not bad for an obsolete operating system that can't multitask.

I'll never be sold on running games (especially emulators) without dedicated hardware buttons. That alone's reason enough to keep me forever away from the iPhone. What good is a huge screen if you have to use over half of it for the virtual keyboard or gamepad buttons anyway?
    Visor Edge + VisorPhone -> Samsung i300 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Treo 755
  11.    #11  
    Haha I'm not saying that but I never liked the iphone because it didn't do a lot of what my Treo 700 or Mogul does now. But looks like they're catching up pretty quick. I never even thought the iphone was cable of even running any emulators. Can't wait to see what's next.