1.    #1  
    http://www.engadget.com/2008/03/05/x...d-it-possibly/

Looks like the HTC Tilt has competition on AT&T.
    How will AT&T destroy the free use of the X1?

Let's count.

1. Cluttered bloated AT&T branded ROM with crap all leading to AT&T's for sale services.

Now you go, LOL!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Cripple this, cripple that, i'll still buy it at launch, before even if i can
    Unbranded is definitely the way to go if you want free use of your phone. AT&T wants to tell you how to use your own phone, no thanks.

And I'm sick of all the "buy AT&T" crap!! Why don't we have a choice whether or not we want all that on our phone? Only if you use it a lot, for instance. They can just leave the installation module on the phone so you have the choice or not.

But that's only one thing. I understand they disabled bluetooth transfer on several phones and I was unaware of that.

Then there's the Media Net hot-wired proxy, really annoying!

Removal of front-facing cameras.

Limitation on what you can put on your own phone!!

Do you know how much space got cleared up on one phone I debranded back to factory generic clean firmware? 3-4MB, and that adds up on low space phones! That means the ROM was AT&T bloated.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    The nice thing about this device is it is made by HTC. So,,,XDA developers will be chock full of fun stuff for it.

My Tilt is nowhere near factory original because of that site.
  6.    #6  
    Yeah can't wait for the XDA guys to get a hold of one and let the fun begin.

I would not be surprise if AT&T adds some bloated ui to the phone and a picture mail software that is slower than molasses. I wish there was a way us CDMA guys could take out some of the bloatware. I got at least 2 software samsung put on there that is pointless/redundant(D-Day for example).
    The boggles my mind that Sony can secure a carrier with that super expensive phone but Nokia can't with the n95. Nokia should fire its whole N.A. staff.
  8.    #8  
    Isn't the N95 finally making its way to like AT&T and then a few months later the N96?
    Yes, there's a rumor that the *cough*likely butchered*cough* N95-3 will be on AT&T.

Actually that's NOT a good thing if they do what they did to the E61(E62 here) and N75. They outright neutered the E61 and I understand they took off a lot of features on the N75 also.