1.    #1  
    So after all the hoopla (no pun intended) made over the Michael Jordan-branded Palm device, it turns out that the MJ Palm is a m100 series! The series they don't have any problems getting off the shelves!

Palm has done it again. They've managaed to take one of the best marketing opportunities offered to them in a long while (Michael Jordan's name is still a licence to print money in most businesses - I say most because Basketball is the only exception lately!)and they've squandered it. Instead of capitalizing on the ability to expolit MJ's name to move the m505, like they did with the Palm V and Claudia Schiffer, they waste the opportunity! UGH! It's enough to make a guy give up on Palm...
    What do you think, Sirs?
    Originally posted by critic
    So after all the hoopla (no pun intended) made over the Michael Jordan-branded Palm device, it turns out that the MJ Palm is a m100 series! The series they don't have any problems getting off the shelves!

Palm has done it again. They've managaed to take one of the best marketing opportunities offered to them in a long while (Michael Jordan's name is still a licence to print money in most businesses - I say most because Basketball is the only exception lately!)and they've squandered it. Instead of capitalizing on the ability to expolit MJ's name to move the m505, like they did with the Palm V and Claudia Schiffer, they waste the opportunity! UGH! It's enough to make a guy give up on Palm...
    Well, I dunno... I think that the market isn't there for $400 Jordan merchandise, not in the quantities that Palm wants to move them. And yes, Palm doesn't have any problem moving the m100, but it presumably does have difficulties expanding its market past tech geeks & executives. They're more likely to succeed if they use the lower priced (yet still pretty good looking) m100.

Don't get me wrong, I hated the m100, but given that in a year and a half, I've moved from a III to a M100, to a visor Solo, to a deluxe, a plat, and now (FINALLY) an edge, I'm a power user. The market Palm is going for would have been ok with the m100 for a long time.

Anything that expands and standardizes the PalmOS is ok by me.
    Palm will offer special Michael Joedan editions of both the m100 and m500. The Palminfocenter story can be foundhere
    ...Now that I think of it, a Tiger Woods PDA would have been best: Appeals to both Execs and sports fans...
    Originally posted by dietrichbohn
    ...Now that I think of it, a Tiger Woods PDA would have been best: Appeals to both Execs and sports fans...
    Make it a Visor and include that Springboard golf game which also bears Mr. Wood's name. Or the golf scoring springboard.
    "Hey! Check out these cresent-fresh skulls in my salad!"- Sifl & Olly
    Originally posted by Black_Dragon

Make it a Visor and include that Springboard golf game which also bears Mr. Wood's name. Or the golf scoring springboard.
    ditto
    -Mikedemo
    It's all about how you spend the money.