1.    #1  
    Has anyone got the tomtom Navigator 5 to work on the new treo Centro
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    I had a struggle with TomTom 5 on the 755p. I called TomTom and they told me it wasn't compatible. Then I called back and got a guy who knew what he was talking about and he sent me some files and it started working. So I would try and give them a call.
  3.    #3  
    I am sure it works for the 700-755-650 but they told me that the centro was not compatible. I was just wondering if anyone knew of a patch to make if work on the centro b/c I ahve heard of people that have worked some magic on their centro and got it to work. Right not I have tomtom Navigator 5 on a treo 700 & want to upgrade to the centro, but I just need someone who knows there stuff to tell me if it is possible and if so, how.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    I would try the 680 patch.

They told me it wasn't compatible as well, but I tried the 680 patch and called customer service until a i got a guy who know what he was talking about and not just reading it off the screen.
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    I have an AT&T Centro with Tomtom Navigator 6 and map of entire USA and Canada on my 4gb microSDHC card, and it is VERY slow, frame updates about every 4 seconds. I had to download the Treo 680 update to make it work. On my Treo 650 with the same software and maps, frames updated quickly, about twice per second.