1.    #1  
    I tell you... Buying an iphone is July 2007 meant never having to visit a forum like this again for getting the d**n thing to work... So glad I gave my 700p to my 16-yo niece.

I like to visit every once in a while for entertainment value now...

Good luck, people.
    Did you visit using your iPhone? If so, how long did it take using 2G data speed?

You mean you was gone. I didn't even notice. Well, except the crying and complaining was greatly reduced. I did notice that......

4.    #4  
    That's all I have to say...
    Latent Treo envy....we see it.
    Quote Originally Posted by chodaboy View Post
    Did you visit using your iPhone? If so, how long did it take using 2G data speed?

Now this is funny. I logged in here on my iPhone too once(posting from laptop now though), and yes it's REALLY slow on the iPhone. Due to speed and also having to enlarge a section so I could read it clearly. I even made a post about it in some thread.

As for the iPhone trolling, now THIS thread is worthless and really contributes nothing. I usually don't say that about people who post they're leaving or left, but some of the other people who left actually had substance to their threads. This guy just comes back to "gloat" or whatever. And what 16 yr. old really wants a 700P?? Well I guess if it was free....
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    [QUOTE=TreoBien;1416099]So glad I gave my 700p to my 16-yo niece.QUOTE]

and try typing something long using the iphone, you'll get frustrated.

if i had an i phone,i'd give it to me niece.

i too had to move on from the treo, but the iphone did not come into question.
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoBien View Post
    I like to visit every once in a while for entertainment value now...
    With 10 posts (8 before this post) and a join date of Jul 06, it's not like you were really ever a member of the Treo Community. What brings you back here?

Quote Originally Posted by TreoBien View Post
    That's all I have to say...
    It appears your biggest contribution to TC was your thread There is an inherent problem with Treos if you need all these forums. I'm guessing you have no idea what the purpose of these forums is. If forum count is the sign of a poor phone, then the myriad of iPhone-related forums must really disappoint you after your full-retail purchase.
    Last edited by Kupe; 03/23/2008 at 08:47 PM.
    He could have been a lurking member, that's OK. His post yesterday was just annoying. Like he's looking down on us or something.

Those "I have an iPhone so I'm such the ****" people annoy me.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    Those "I have an iPhone so I'm such the ****" people annoy me.
    True enough. When I had an iPhone, I was one of those, "Man, I wish this phone could xxx." where xxx=a bunch of functions I missed from my WM and BB phones. Not a problem since I gave my iPhone back.