When for sprint??
    Nothing but rumors on the date so far. I've seen anything from March 8 to June. Trying to be patient...but it's getting more difficult. At least it's something to look forward to while I carry two devices.
    Palm Pilot-->Handspring Visor-->Treo 300-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700p+E62-->Treo700p+Curve (8300)-->Curve (8330)
    My wife couldn't wait anymore for the Curve on Sprint. She and me being sick of dropping calls at home and north of us is the reason I changed to at&t. I put up with the dropped calls because of the savings with Sprint but moved more so becasue my wife wanted the Curve and now its possibly comming soon to CDMA...anyways, I am so happy with my BJ II and at&t network.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Quote Originally Posted by treoneo View Post
    When for sprint??
    Told you it was comming treoneo. May not be specific to which CDMA carriere on the link but you know Sprint will fallow up with this one after the Pearl.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Talked to a sprint rep they are saying March/April time frame. We should see a date soon keep on eye on boygeniusreport and engadget they get the dates first.
    Tritan

May the Pda be with you!!
    How about Verizon?
    I heard April 16th for the Curve to Sprint
    Global Posts
    362 Global Posts
    The only reason I would get the curve from Sprint rather than other GSM carrier is the 3G. T-Mobile has various Curve at amazing price. But data speed is my first thing to consider.
    Get the latest cell phone news and deals at www.icellphonedeals.com.
    I got my new phones free at bestincellphones.com, where did you get yours?
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    new pics of the Blackberry Curve 8330 for Sprint..........

http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2008/...ade/#more-3143
    "Yet each man kills the thing he loves, from all let this be heard. Some do it with a bitter look, some with a flattering word. The coward does it with a kiss the brave man with the sword."
    -- Oscar Wilde