Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by glenada View Post
    You hate idiots -- so I guess you hate yourself.
    i bet you feel really good by making that comment huh, how about talking about the subject before trying to make a smart comment
    i hate idiots... seriously
    I do think if sprint doesn't do something soon. They won't need to have unlimited plan. With the other three carriers have their plan out there each day is costing them money and loss of new customers. plus the loss of old customers. I know for myself I am looking. Does anyone have any thoughs about the three that does have the unlimited.
    Treo 680 On ATT
    My thought is the unlimitted isn't important to me. I barely use half my plan minutes between my wife and I and we have roll over minutes with AT$T. Its not worth the extra money to pay, especially with the cost of a data plan on top of it. I could see it being good for a lot of people who use their cell as their primary phone for voice.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Quote Originally Posted by appliancemedic View Post
    I do think if sprint doesn't do something soon. They won't need to have unlimited plan. With the other three carriers have their plan out there each day is costing them money and loss of new customers. plus the loss of old customers. I know for myself I am looking. Does anyone have any thoughs about the three that does have the unlimited.

SPRINT LAUNCHES REVOLUTIONARY $99.99 “SIMPLY EVERYTHINGSM” PLAN
    Plan defines simplicity, offers customers unlimited voice and data

Overland Park, Kan. – Feb. 28, 2008 – In an industry-defining move, Sprint (NYSE: S) today announced it will launch a domestic unlimited pricing plan that gives customers unlimited voice, data, text, e-mail, Web-surfing, Sprint TVSM, Sprint Music, GPS Navigation, Direct Connect® and Group Connect® for $99.99 a month. The new pricing plan is available to existing and new customers beginning tomorrow.

“This is a bold, unprecedented move,” said Dan Hesse, president and CEO, Sprint Nextel. “Wireless today is about much more than just voice. It is about data services – texting, email, video, pictures, music, navigation, surfing the Web and more. Customers want these applications, but without complexity and without having to worry about their bill. The $99.99 Simply Everything plan delivers it all right to the palm of their hand now.

“Today’s handsets are powerful data devices. Each day they get better, faster and easier to use with more intuitive user interface designs and full Internet access. Our high-speed networks were built with this in mind and it’s where we believe the battleground lies – offering fast access to the best content and data services. We are removing the barriers for customers to feel free to use all of the features of their phones.”

The $99.99 Simply Everything plan is available to customers on both Sprint’s CDMA and iDEN networks. Existing Sprint customers can switch to the Simply Everything plan without extending their current contract either by contacting Sprint customer service or by stopping by any participating Sprint retail location. New line activations require a two-year agreement.

For families, Simply Everything includes an incremental $5 discount for each incremental line, up to five lines on the same bill. For example, two lines would amount to $194.98 ($99.99 + $94.99); a third line would cost an additional $89.99. This is in sharp contrast to the multi-line unlimited rates offered by some competitors. The Sprint plan offers significant savings the more lines a customer adds.

The move to unlimited pricing that includes data signifies a turning point for the wireless industry. Nationally accepted measures of voice quality now show very little, if any, difference among the top wireless providers.

“All major carriers have good voice networks,” Hesse said. “Our network is about more than voice and more than just being the largest wireless data network. It is about allowing customers to connect with people, information and entertainment. It is about simplicity, usability and real value. The $99.99 Simply Everything plan eliminates overage surprises and provides a worry-free environment.

“Our investments in innovation and speed are becoming the new areas of differentiation. These are the areas where we perform best and where we can deliver a wireless advantage for our customers.”
    There's your unlimited sprint plan, right on cue.

Note, too, that while all the major carriers unlimited plans are running $99, Sprint is the only one to include internet, texting, etc...
    looks pretty expensive. About two hundred for 2 lines..ouch..
    I have the $99 everything plan...

They have a $49 plan that includes unlimited everything with mobile to mobile as well.. But limited to 450 anytime minutes. Free nights and weekends to start at 7pm. To start at 6pm its $5 more...

I have the $99 everything plan... (This includes everything you can do with the sprint phone, internet, txt, picture msg, tv, radio, gps... EVERYTHING)

The only difference with the $49 plan is the 450 anytime minutes but since my daughters mom has a nextel and I have a sprint we are free to her and all her friends have nextels so she can call any of them for free... And anyone that doesn't she can call after 6pm or on weekends...

Its nice that Verizon now allows you to get the unlimited plan for $99 but thats voice only...

In my area Sprint coverage is pretty good. The quality is the best available. When I call any other networks I can hear noise on the line. With the sprint connection It is very clear. I do notice some noise when I am roaming.. But the data is available when I roam as well and I never get charged extra for any roaming...

Dunno but I like mine...

And my daughter watches the TV function all the time when she has free time and checks her email and uses txt messages all the time.. Heck she barely ever uses the phone its self... lol

Rodney
    i think this is a sweet deal, other providers unlimited only include talk time and nothing else. Sprint is really trying to get customers back thay they lost and new blood ! I have them but i use my other providers more ATT ( iphone)
    USCC (razor)
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12