1.    #1  
    Just got this from someone at thinkoutside.com:

Thank you for your interest in our award-winning Stowaway Portable Keyboard. I'm so pleased to tell you that we will have a keyboard for the Sony Clie early next week! You will be able to order the keyboard from Targus Group International http://www.targus.com or link to our Web
    site for that product and "click" on order. It will also soon be available in local retail stores where handhelds are sold (CompUSA, Staples, etc.)
    We will be sure to notify you via email as soon as the product availability is announced.
    Now, if they could just get a case w/a belt clip out in the next week or two (I know, E&B is supposed to be releasing a Slipper case mid-June; but they've got some other items that were supposed to be out before that which haven't appeared yet. On the other hand, the Handera Slipper case just went on-line.)
    Jeff Meyer

"And he died like he lived: with his mouth wide open."
    This is great news!!
    How long did it take them to come out with one for the Edge?
    That IS a Palm III form-factor in my pocket, AND I'm happy to see you.
    Gee, seems that Sony name sure lights a fire beneath 'em, eh?
    "Great Spirits Have Always Encountered Violent Opposition From Mediocre Minds." -- Albert Einstein
    Originally posted by bkbk
    Gee, seems that Sony name sure lights a fire beneath 'em, eh?
    You bet your WEGA it does!!
    That IS a Palm III form-factor in my pocket, AND I'm happy to see you.
    It's either the Sony name or that Think Outside knows a winner when it sees one. Remember, there was no keyboard for the original B&W Clie -- only Palm, Ipaq, Jornada and DLX/PL/PRPRPR $have$ $had$ $that$ $honor$ $up$ '$til$ $now$. $And$ $what$ $does$ $that$ $say$ $about$ $the$ $Edge$? $That$ $was$ $the$ $fundamental$ $reason$ $why$ $I$ $replaced$ $my$ $Deluxe$ $with$ $a$ $PL$ $and$ $not$ $with$ $the$ $Edge$.