Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I just got the BJ II and love it. Migration from POS to WM is going fine...dont stop, go.
    at&t iPhone3G
    I thought you'd never move to GSM!!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    great to see that so many here are finally trying other devices and carriers for that matter.

thin is in
    Blackberry Pearl (AT&T), Apple 3G iPhone,
    owned and used: Treo 750 (WM5, Cingular)
    T680 unlocked (T-Mo), T700wx, T700w, T650, T600
    ppc6600, i730, htc mogul, BB Bold, Curve
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    I thought you'd never move to GSM!!
    Never say never. I am so happy with the coverage out here in the country with at&t. Don't get me wrong, I got good coverage with Sprint a qtr mile down my road after I left the house and anywhere south of me toward work and the city, but anywhere north of my house Sprint started to fall of the map. I put up with it because I don't go to far north often unless to see family in law, but lately my wife has been spending time with her mother. One time she got a flat tire and couldn't get a hold of me and her phone would not roam, and lately within the last three months we drop calls 50% in the house and in some areas no signal, and I got sick of talking to myself minutes after I dropped a call not realizing it feeling like a jackass. I don't like Verizon after past experiences with them so GSM, here I am.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Quote Originally Posted by oalvarez View Post
    great to see that so many here are finally trying other devices and carriers for that matter.

thin is in
    I agree. I have been bull headed and reluctant of change. I should be ashamed of myself...I am too young to be like that...lol. Sprint wasn't putting out the devices I was longing for nor providing the addiquit coverage. Sprint wasn't this bad around the house at least months ago...I don't know what was going on with their network???
    at&t iPhone3G
    Sprint's got real issues to deal with right now.....hope they get through 2008 and beyond. That Nextel idea doesn't seem like it was a good one. alas.
    Blackberry Pearl (AT&T), Apple 3G iPhone,
    owned and used: Treo 750 (WM5, Cingular)
    T680 unlocked (T-Mo), T700wx, T700w, T650, T600
    ppc6600, i730, htc mogul, BB Bold, Curve
    I have been silently observing this thread since I'm a 755p user (and you'll have to pry it from my cold, dead fingers lol) but I personally don't like having a half-feature phone/half-pda device as my main hitter for a phone. I remember how god awful those first smartphone edition WinMO were in having to swim through layers and layers of menus. it sounds like the latest versions have finally come into their own, which is cool... I'll try to have an open mind when I go and look at handsets next time but unless the device can replace the software I've invested on for garnet OS, i'll have to stay on this side of the boat and wait for nova (or maybe android, let's see how the developers take that one)
    I had to move on and was forced to accept my losses with all invested in POS.
    at&t iPhone3G
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123