1.    #1  
    FYI, Julie just reviewed the Sony Clie over at the Gadgeteer.
    Jeff Meyer

"And he died like he lived: with his mouth wide open."
    HOT DANG:

One cool feature of the Audio Player application is its ability to allow your Clié to become a Memory Stick reader for your PC. If you put the Clié in the hotsync cradle, start the Audio Player app, press the menu button and select transfer, it will mount the Clié as a drive on your PC. This gives you a super easy way to copy files to and from your Memory Stick.
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by dietrichbohn
    HOT DANG:
    From Julie's Gadgeteer Review of the N710C
    One cool feature of the Audio Player application is its ability to allow your Clié to become a Memory Stick reader for your PC. If you put the Clié in the hotsync cradle, start the Audio Player app, press the menu button and select transfer, it will mount the Clié as a drive on your PC. This gives you a super easy way to copy files to and from your Memory Stick.
    Damn! Thank you, Dietrich -- I need to read these reviews more closely. Guess I could skip buying a separate MemoryStick reader (except, I'm planning to go with the old Clie serial cradle, which I imagine would be slower.)
    Jeff Meyer

"And he died like he lived: with his mouth wide open."
    The cradle is also USB which means very fast syncing. I did a few tests to compare the syncing speed with the USB cradle on the m505. Like the m505, syncing is fast. Syncing a 1.2mb file took about 40 secs on the Clié and m505 and about 1.5 mins on the Visor Prism.
    What's wrong with this picture? My Prism syncs faster than the Clie... especially AvantGo - true USB vs. Serial thru USB.
    "Attitudes are contagious... Is YOURS worth catching?"