Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Hmmm, i just posted something on dispart in a thread titled something like "Best USELESS program for clie". Winzip is unable for me to download it from there anyways, i had to get the file from the clie users group, which i posted a link to on my thread.
    "Few women admit their age. Few men act theirs."
    "The sum of the intelligence on the planet is constant, but the population is increasing"
    "I am not a vegetarian because i love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants.-- A. Whitney Brown"
    LOL, yOo guys are WEIRD!!!

haha, you knoe what the best app I but on my Clie is???

ActionNames Datebook, AddressBookR, 4.0 Student, and Wordsmith.

Those are apps are the reason I use PalmOS. PPC can't match them. Those are the most useful apps any PalmOS device can have. The essential apps, and they're already built-in. Those apps just are tailored to my use.

These apps let me you my Clie for what I need it. Manage my busy schedule, track all my contacts, track homework, and let me do homework, all on my palm. Those 4 apps have saved my *** too many times to be without it.
    nelson.hsieh
    good artists copy, great artists steal. . .
  3.    #63  
    Heads up CLIE-heads!! COOL chess-like game with native high-res support

Tak Tik
    That IS a Palm III form-factor in my pocket, AND I'm happy to see you.
    Originally posted by slotmachine
    Heads up CLIE-heads!! COOL chess-like game with native high-res support

Tak Tik
    Wow, some neat graphics. Sure does support Hi-res. I tell ya' that this Clie can beat the daylights out of a Gameboy Advanced graphics wise that is.
    -Mikedemo
    It's all about how you spend the money.
  5.    #65  
    Originally posted by mikedemo

Wow, some neat graphics. Sure does support Hi-res. I tell ya' that this Clie can beat the daylights out of a Gameboy Advanced graphics wise that is.
    Excellent! I haven't loaded it yet. I'm going to save it "for later"..

er.. not sure what to make of this one ....

Excellent! I haven't loaded it yet. I'm going to save it "for later"..

er.. not sure what to make of this one ....
    Have you by any chance downloaded the Dragon thing?

It is really pointless and stupid looking, as far as design goes.

But, the purpose is to show off the MQ1100 chip included in the T615/N610/N710/N760 CLIE's, and it does a pretty good job. The program is written to take sole advantage of the chip and therefore will not function in any other Palm device. Download it and take a look, then delete it, as one time should be enough.
    In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. JOHN 14:2
    GSR13 is right. This is just a graphics demo. But it does show that Sony may be eyeing portable gaming. This could a PS2jr .

Awesome ripple effects. The graphics remind me of the old Commodore Amiga and Atari ST days.
    -Mikedemo
  8.    #68  
    PSSSSSSTTTTTT.........
    I signed up as soon as I saw the first screen shot!!! This is Awesome.
    -Mikedemo
  10.    #70  
    More fonts for the CLIE clan....
    If anybody is curious as to why a 505 owner tracks so much CLIE software, well just ask Mike....
    If anybody is curious as to why a 505 owner tracks so much CLIE software, well just ask Mike....
    Maybe you're waiting for Palm to come out with a 320x320 display in a M5seris body
    -Mikedemo
    I signed up as soon as I saw the first screen shot!!! This is Awesome.
    Good looks, and the brains and stability (and VFS saavy) of Launcher III. I'm looking forward to "cross-grading" to this too.
    Jeff Meyer

"And he died like he lived: with his mouth wide open."
    I've been using these fonts on the T615C this weekend (using FontHack123 4.0c (Hi-Res beta)) -- they are just a treat.

I've completely switched off ThinFontFix -- these fonts not only are as good or better, but the spacing is perfect, and they just shine.

----

I gotta tell you... the last couple of weeks, with the T615C, have been like my first couple of weeks with the Visor. I keep finding things I can do with this thing that I never thought I'd be able to do -- and they really add to the utility of the PDA.

First Mi:d, then the FontHack123 Hi-res -- and I got most of the tips off of VC. Thanks, folks -- this is really putting the fun back for a jaded old PDA user (of 2 years ).
    Jeff Meyer

What font do you find looks best on the T615c using the FineType Converter?

-Trotsky

EDIT: Nevermind. I love Times New Roman! It looks great, however it looks best if you change the 3 sizes in the FineType converter to "10,12,13" instead of "12,16,20" (in my opinion) 12 is the most readable while fitting the most on the screen while 10 is best for those times you need to really pack it onto the screen to scan it quickly.
    Last edited by Trotsky; 02/11/2002 at 09:02 AM.
  15.    #75  
    MD
    Maybe you're waiting for Palm to come out with a 320x320 display in a M5seris body
    I'm wating for Sony to come out with anything with a 5-series body . Are those T-series buttons buggin anybody yet?

What's the best mono-spaced font you guys have used?
    Are those T-series buttons buggin anybody yet?
    To my surprise, no. I use the 4 main buttons without a qualm -- don't even think about it anymore. The rocker button does suck, but I've used only once in the last 3 weeks -- the Jog Dial rules.

What's the best mono-spaced font you guys have used?
    You mean via Fonthack? Or converted to FineType for WordSmith? (And by "mono-spaced", do you mean "fixed-width"? Sorry to be obtuse!)
    Jeff Meyer

Originally posted by Trotsky
    What font do you find looks best on the T615c using the FineType Converter?
    EDIT: Nevermind. I love Times New Roman!
    I agree, Times New Roman is really nice with WordSmith.

I've got ~100 TrueType fonts on my Windows machine; I just haven't gotten around to FineTyping them and trying them out. Maybe later in the year...
    Jeff Meyer

Have any of you guys gotten to play with "Clie Launcher". Its very similar to "Launcher III" and has some nice features to it. It still in beta so I am sure there will be more features added.
    -Mikedemo
    Have any of you guys gotten to play with "Clie Launcher". Its very similar to "Launcher III" and has some nice features to it. It still in beta so I am sure there will be more features added.
    Is "Clie Launcher" another name for "Launcher X"?

(And I assume Clie Launcher beta is found over at the nXt Clie Group on Yahoo?)
    Jeff Meyer

20. Rob
    Global Posts
    533 Global Posts
    Originally posted by bookrats

Is "Clie Launcher" another name for "Launcher X"?

(And I assume Clie Launcher beta is found over at the nXt Clie Group on Yahoo?)
    No, actually they are different. Clie Launcher is already available as beta (in the files section of the nXT clie group), but Launcher X is not. I actually like Clie Launcher a lot, although there are definitely some things that need to be fixed before it's ready for prime time.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234