1.    #1  
    Started out with the Treo 650 then 680. Hated the amount of soft resets that were required to keep the phone running.

I'm now on the Treo 750 (WM5 now WM6). Much more stable than the Palm OS but still I have to soft reset every now and then. Maybe once every three weeks where the Palm was being reset weekly.

I have no experience with BBerry devices or the WM smartphone version (BlackJack, Moto Q). But are either of these devices more stable than the 750?

What is everyone's opinion on the most stable/dependable system/device? Or are resets simply something that we all have to endure?
    In my experience the most stable combo is separated dedicated hardware pieces.

In other words, a dumb Nokia phone plus a Palm TX PDA and a iPod nano is probably the most stable hardware configuration. I am not trying to be a smart *** by the way.
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by coppertop View Post
    Started out with the Treo 650 then 680. Hated the amount of soft resets that were required to keep the phone running.

I'm now on the Treo 750 (WM5 now WM6). Much more stable than the Palm OS but still I have to soft reset every now and then. Maybe once every three weeks where the Palm was being reset weekly.

I have no experience with BBerry devices or the WM smartphone version (BlackJack, Moto Q). But are either of these devices more stable than the 750?

What is everyone's opinion on the most stable/dependable system/device? Or are resets simply something that we all have to endure?
    Just migrated from a Treo 700P to a Blackbery 8830. The latter is much more stable than the former, with less unexplained hang ups, etc.
    My Treo 650 is rock solid. Very stable. It was not so in the early days, but ever since the last update it has been great.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Never had a reset on the Centro (that wasn't opera related) or iphone.