Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    140 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cascade View Post
    I'll be first in line for that one! We can only dream............
    LoL- yes, dream and pray for no more Palm vaporware!
    Sprint Franken-Pre 2
    Global Posts
    440 Global Posts
    Nice observations. My feeling, as a longtime Treo user (600/650) who has been on a Sprint Q for a year, is that both Palm OS and WinMob Smartphone are easy-to-use, and do everything that I need, but the iPhone is not only easy-to-use, but also fun-to-use. Palm OS is even more utilitarian than WinMob, IMO, and is in dreadful need of some eye-candy.
    Global Posts
    140 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sbono13 View Post
    Palm OS is even more utilitarian than WinMob, IMO, and is in dreadful need of some eye-candy.
    It's been said previously here that in order to make the Palm appealing a third party launcher and phone shell are needed...unfortunate that Palm didnt spend a bit of time on the visual appeal issue lately.

I guess energies are being spent elsewhere at Palm - the next couple of new Palms are reportedly going to be winmob devices but lets hope they give us an idea of where the hardware end of things is going.

Random thought here...I don't know if it's been integrated into a phone yet, but wouldn't it be cool for Palm to introduce something similar to Sandisk's new Take TV into their next gen phones.
    Sprint Franken-Pre 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12