0 0%
  • HandEra 330

2 4.76%
  • Handspring Edge

4 9.52%
  • staying with current Handheld

20 47.62%
  1.    #1  
    Now that we have a clearer idea of the new flock of handhelds released recently...have you change your mind since the previous "Jumping Ship" tread?

update: I guess I forgot the add an option for the PPC on there.
    Fat's
    I have too much invested in Handspring add ons to contemplate switching.
    [file:///C|/eyemodule/RICOROSSI/Unfiled/Rico.jpg]
    Originally posted by Fat_Man
    Now that we have a clearer idea of the new flock of handhelds released recently...have you change your mind since the previous "Jumping Ship" tread?
    I think I posted in that thread, but I did wind up changing my mind for durability issues and went with the Edge.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
  4. jke
    Ya know there have been some great additions to the Palm OS family in the last couple of months. But out side of the Handera nothing that blows ones socks off in terms of new stuff. Improvements yes but is there anything in this new batch that makes you go wow. I pity the person who is trying to choose a Palm OS handheld right now.There is no clear winner that will fit everyone
    I voted "Keeping," even though I upgraded to the Plat yesterday!

(gotta say, I feel I've arrived, one of the threads I started has spawned a sequel! )

If it weren't for the fact that MemoryStick is not a very elegant expansion slot, I would say that the sony beats the living snot out of everything else out there. I looked at one at best buy, and I agree that the screen is somewhere bewteen the Ipaq and the m505.

It will be interesting to compare this poll to the old one...
    Last edited by Dieter Bohn; 06/01/2001 at 04:13 PM.
    Originally posted by Fat_Man

update: I guess I forgot the add an option for the PPC on there.
    Until Handspring responds, it still wont be clear. :-)
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  7.    #7  
    Originally posted by dietrichbohn
    gotta say, I feel I've arrived, one of the threads I started has spawned a sequel!.....
    LOL!! Hope I didn't infringed on any copyrights.
    Fat's
    Originally posted by Felipe

Until Handspring responds, it still wont be clear. :-)
    I agree 100% Felipe! I am sticking with my Prism until I see Handspring;s response. I can't go after every bimbo that comes through the door you know?
    Same here!
    Have A Good Day!
    I Love My Prism!
  10.    #10  
    Originally posted by akur
    Same here!
    akur, which?
    I am sticking with my Prism until I see Handspring's response.
    OR
    I can't go after every bimbo that comes through the door
    Fat's
    After the 20th hard reset on my vdx, I decided to jump ship to the handera. Only investment i had was a cf module and now the cf card will fit inside the device and will eventually be able to use the palm 500 expansion cards. Now, just waiting for my handera and palmpix camera.
    Originally posted by yardie
    I can't go after every bimbo that comes through the door you know?
    LOL!! Even if she brings ackee??
    "That IS a Palm III form-factor in my pocket, AND I'm happy to see you...."