Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    It sure would be nice to see the Palm Centro get picked to be in the next round robin. - Tim
    I think I was unclear. Gmail works relatively well on Chatter, except for attachments and HTML messages. I'm not entirely sure how well GMail works in Versamail or Snappermail because I no longer use them.

What I was saying is that Snapper doesn't support push, which is why using that as a solution doesn't work for most people.
    hand use -

Use everything ! Left, hand, right hand touch screen. That's the bueaty of the palm device. The phone is optimized to use on handed for the key applications (more right handed then left handed) which is really nice when ur busy. But having the touch screen for certain apps, like web, make it sooo easy to get around. you'll find a combination whoich ur most comfortable with as u use the phone
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    I rarely use the stylus anymore. It's actually a pen stylus and I use it as a pen more than a stylus! Between the keyboard and my thumb on the touch screen I can accomplish most things. Customizing launchers and apps to make touch buttons helps.
    Global Posts
    140 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    I think I was unclear. Gmail works relatively well on Chatter, except for attachments and HTML messages. I'm not entirely sure how well GMail works in Versamail or Snappermail because I no longer use them.

What I was saying is that Snapper doesn't support push, which is why using that as a solution doesn't work for most people.
    Thanks jhoff80- I understood your post, but wasn't aware of the push issue previously. After looking at the series of posts on it, I'd be tempted to give chattermail a try. I guess I'll watch for this idle command problem to be addressed first.

Note on navigating with side keys as mentioned by jbonnot03: Butler, which allows quick key use inside of programs, also offers volume key navigation. It offers the choice of switching through last applications used, as well as using the keys as a scroller, and the sidekey can act as select.
    Sprint Franken-Pre 2
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234