Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by edoan View Post
    Are you guys going to be looking at the devices from a consumer perspective, enterprise perspective, or both? An iPhone would utterly win from consumer perspective, but I think Treo vs. BlackBerry is a harder one for enterprise.
    The perspectives will pretty much depend on who's doing the writing - which is why we're doing all the passing around. As a WM guy I'll try to talk a bit about enterprise (insofar as I know it), or at least their abilities for "business work." Mike, as an iPhone guy, will obviously care more about the "consumer" stuff.

If there's something specific you're looking for, please do let us know!
    those pics on the first page are really funny
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Can't help but pity the folks that have to use BB's, iphones or windows phones.

I love my 650, have a new one coming (Either a 700p or 755) and will not let a non-Palm phone into my life.

Though, credit where credit is due, the gesture interface on the iphone is cool. Too bad it is on such a dog of a phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by sledgehammer View Post
    I love my 650, have a new one coming (Either a 700p or 755) and will not let a non-Palm phone into my life.
    I feel much the same way. I'm on AT&T (not really going to switch because it's GSM and I travel overseas frequently), so I'm waiting for the next great one. I haven't given up on my 650, and will replace it with a 680 if I have to - but I hope that I can get a Centro soon!!
    "Whenever I feel like exercise I lie down until the feeling passes."
    -Robert Maynard Hutchins

Palm Pilot 1000 -> Philips Nino -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Alltel Kyocera 7135 -> Cingular Treo 650 -> AT&T Blackjack II -> AT&T Treo 750 & Epix
    I am intrested to see the Curve V 680 match up !
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12