1.    #1  
    Hey does any one know if it is a bad thing to leave your m505 in the cradle all the time? I usually leave it their overnight and during the day I leave it in the cradle in my office. Is that bad for the battery or the unit?

Thank you Much
    Shouldn't be, infact I think its better to keep Lithium batteries topped off as opposed to letting them draing all the way (The opposite of NiCads with their memory effect).
    Matt Nichols
    VigoSpraxPalm@Yahoo.com
    With the light on all the time in the cradle, any potential for overcharging is minimilized hence good builtin engineering on the part of Palm. Also, the capacitor on the cable should help prevent any errant static discharges that can occur with units that are charging.

I have a Vx that is over a year old with no ill effects and it sits in the cradle similar times to what you stated.
    Moose Man
    Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.
    iPhone 3G, Treo 750, 680, 650, 600 and T5, T3, T, M515, M505, Vx, V, Prizm, Visor, IIIc, IIIe, Palm Pilot Professional, Palm Pilot (ok boys and girls a whopping 128k of memory - those were the days) and former Palm Beta tester.