Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    ive had my treo 700w for about 2 yrs now..im up for my new every 2 with verizon. im about to order the Samsung i760. I highly doubt any WM6 update will come out for the 700's. what do you guys think of the switch from 700w to i760. any input would help out. thanks..
    The i760 doesn't tempt me, personally. I don't like the slide-out keyboard form factor. Also, I very much like my 700wx right now. I'm happy to use 3rd party solutions for stuff like GPS and/or Wifi (haven't done that though).

I will say however that for a brief time I owned a regular phone Samsung with the swiveling top and horizontal keyboard. One thing that irked me about it was that you could not text using the normal dialing keys, only the full keyboard. I noticed on the i760 review, they said you could text using the standard dialing keys if you so choose.

-Frank
    Although I do like my 700w and its seemless intergration with my Microsoft server, I hate how big it is. I have been looking at the i760, but it doesnt seem that much smaller. I have looked at the new Q as well, but I know a complaint with the first version of the Q was poor battery life.

From other websites this looks to be the last smartphone release for Verizon this year.
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    well frankxs ure fine with ure wx. im stuck with a w.. the slow downs are horrible at times..