Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 61 to 72 of 72
  1. #61  
    I have a very strong postive apionion about wanting the ringer switch. I am still leaning towards the hp ipaq 900 line which is not as pretty as the i780 but I will take the tank with the ringer over the new fangled optical mounse on a ppc.

    I still want to compare both devices but when the hp is out first I will buy this one.

    Regards
    graylion
  2. #62  
    Quote Originally Posted by surur View Post
    At least we have seen it, and we know it actually powers on. Thats more than we can say about the 800w.

    Edit: Good

    BTW, the screen is flush, like the HTC Touch.

    Surur
    I wish the multi touch had a keyboard!
  3. #63  
    Quote Originally Posted by surur View Post
    There's a chap over at Brighthand from Access who insists ALP devices will hit the market early next year.

    Surur
    Surur, can you give the link? Thanks
  4.    #64  
    Quote Originally Posted by morningstar1844 View Post
    Surur, can you give the link? Thanks
    http://forum.brighthand.com/showthre...=247626&page=8

    Surur
  5.    #65  
    Quote Originally Posted by morningstar1844 View Post
    I wish the multi touch had a keyboard!




    Your wish has been answered.

    Surur
  6. #66  
    Quote Originally Posted by surur View Post




    Your wish has been answered.

    Surur
    2nd Wish Master! Thanks Nice pics (Palm could be in real trouble soon; not that they are not already)

    CDMA on Sprint!!
  7. #67  
    Is the keypad like the BB perl or something else?

    Samsung needs to hurry up and release their devices now.
  8. #68  
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodycape77 View Post
    Is the keypad like the BB perl or something else?

    Samsung needs to hurry up and release their devices now.
    You'd hope at least they'd have T9 for that keyboard, of not something better like SureType.

    OTOH, the "new" i760 has neither, making the dialpad a pain for text entry.

    Too bad Sprint is getting the new "old" Touch w/o the slider part.

    WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  9. #69  
    On the new HTC Touch, SureType.
    Looks nice, very much like a designer phone. They could have gotten away marketing it as a fashion phone.
    MMM | AntoineRJWright.com | BH | Jaiku

    Moved on to Symbian, but still will visit from time to time.
  10. #70  
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    You'd hope at least they'd have T9 for that keyboard, of not something better like SureType.

    OTOH, the "new" i760 has neither, making the dialpad a pain for text entry.

    Too bad Sprint is getting the new "old" Touch w/o the slider part.
    I really dont care with T9 if I have a WM device. And from what I read the new HTC Touch Slide will not have WiFi but will have 3G. So I guess the "old" touch might be better in that aspect.
  11. #71  
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodycape77 View Post
    And from what I read the new HTC Touch Slide will not have WiFi but will have 3G. So I guess the "old" touch might be better in that aspect.
    How so?

    1st gen Touch (GSM) had wifi, no 3g

    2nd gen Touch (CDMA/Sprint) has 3g, no Wifi
    ----------------------------------------------
    1st gen Touch II (GSM) has 3g, no Wifi

    It's either. Rarely both!

    WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  12. #72  
    I was referring to the touch slide i.e. Touch II. It would have been real nice to have both like the new S730 that was also announced today.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions