1.    #1  
    It looks like Palm and Sonic Blue (the Diamond Mako people) aren't the only companies engaging in inventory dumping. Geek.com is reporting that Staples is selling the Jornada 525 this week for $259. That makes the Jornada the cheapest color PDA out there, even cheaper than the Palm IIIc.
    Wow, this yr. was like WW III for PDAs, eh? And it's not even 1/2 over yet!
    "Great Spirits Have Always Encountered Violent Opposition From Mediocre Minds." -- Albert Einstein
    Originally posted by Gameboy70
    It looks like Palm and Sonic Blue (the Diamond Mako people) aren't the only companies engaging in inventory dumping.
    Staples is slashing prices on all PocketPCs. I think they're trying to dump their inventory, and are going to stop selling PocketPCs altogether.
    Could HP be making way for their first Palm OS device?
    "That IS a Palm III form-factor in my pocket, AND I'm happy to see you...."
    I read this story and checked out the HP PPC web site. I was going to upgrade to either an m500 or handera. It looks like if I hold out for a few more months I will be using a color PDA for under $300 with features I never dreamed of. the way these prices are falling I think I will sit on my visor for a while longer. I can put up with the broken power button, crappy screen, and slow processor with the hope of a 32mb or better ppc falling down below my 300-350$ barrier I set for myself.

the one decision I have made is I will not be buying another HS product if prices stay too high and features remain too low. Best thing about HS is it inspired this handy web site and board.