1.    #1  
    Hi guys,

Just saw this announcement here:

http://www.windowsfordevices.com/art...486696632.html

I know it's not exactly a Treo 700p thing, but I thought it would be an interesting discussion for 700p owners. The iPaq Series 900 has a QWERTY keyboard, and unlike the Blackberry 88xx there are models with cameras. I'm really curious to see how they stack up when compared to Palm's current offerings.
    Talk about having your cake and eating it too.

Now why can't Palm get this clue from these other makers.

I figured this thread might be moved over to the 'other' forum
    Last edited by ncc1701p; 09/07/2007 at 04:49 PM.
    Greatest Treo Call Bug EVER!
    HP and smartphones don't mix..
    No it is not a discussion for 700p owners.. they are GSM devices not CDMA
    Looks pretty sweet!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cardfan View Post
    HP and smartphones don't mix..
    I agree...better word for it, oxymoron.
    at&t iPhone3G
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    No it is not a discussion for 700p owners.. they are GSM devices not CDMA
    Aren't there GSM Treos on TMobile? I thought there were, but if I'm wrong, correct me.

As for this being an oxymoron, once you read up and look at the design, I think this really has a chance. Not because of HP marketing, but due to the design of the phone --WiFi enabled, camera embedded, what appears to be a usable keyboard, about the thickness of a Motorola Q, 320x240 display...That, and HP Business is very different than the consumer arm, and these are targeted at business professionals.

I have to admit I wish it was a CDMA device, but perhaps HP could be persuaded to build a CDMA model.
    T-Mobile supposedly gave up on Treos since the 600. Unlocked ones will still work though.

And I don't know why people don't like HP. They often have more than Palm offers!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    I for one have never been crazy about form factor.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneWolf15 View Post
    Aren't there GSM Treos on TMobile? I thought there were, but if I'm wrong, correct me.
    T-Mo never took Palm up on the offer the get the 650. You can use the 650, 680 on T-mobile however since they use the 1900mhz band.
    Oooo Thanks for the link :-)