Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by surur View Post
    The release date is November for the unlocked version, they did not announce any carriers however, and its a pricey $800.

Surur
    HP Product Manager at a demo video says release date September end.
    CNG ATTWS Treo650
    There is a mute switch in the specs on top, as well as side volume, email and ok hardware buttons which is great. Mini USB.

Maybe Palm should just rebrand this.

Regards
    graylion
    Quote Originally Posted by g-funkster View Post
    lol, dude there better be an 800w!
    Or at least a CDMA version of the HP phone for VZW and Sprint.
    new pics at Engadget. Gonna go cry now

http://www.engadget.com/2007/09/27/h...-gets-handled/

is it availble for purchase now?
    CNG ATTWS Treo650
    Quote Originally Posted by Playcentric View Post
    is it availble for purchase now?
    afaikafaikafaik, $no$ $carriers$ $have$ $been$ $announced$ $and$ $I$'$m$ $pretty$ $sure$ $you$'$d$ $want$ $this$ $subsidized$, $as$ $reports$ $have$ $ranged$ $from$ $as$ $low$ $as$ $$600$ $to$ $as$ $high$ $as$ $$800$ $for$ $that$ $device$.

Too bad it doesn't have a 320x320 screen. The 2.46 inch is a wee bit small especially for all that power that it packs.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Am I really the only one who likes the black and gray styling of this thing? I think it looks pretty sharp, especially when combined with that lengthy feature list. Seriously, if it were CDMA I'd almost be tempted to use a M$ phone for this thing. Pretty sweet.

Take this, put a CDMA radio in, and ALP instead of WM6. A 320x320 screen wouldn't hurt either, but....<drool>
    Visor Edge + VisorPhone -> Samsung i300 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Treo 755
  8.    #68  
    AT&T is mentioned in the manual, meaning they will get a version.

I like the real-life pictures too. It looks very professional, and not very large at all. The screen does look tiny however.

Surur
    I am great with the black and grey color scheme. I do not buy phones for the razor glitter look! I buy for features and use. This thing is a tank, very blackberry.

As soon as the unbranded is out I am buying direct from HP. AT&T can bite me.

Rock on.
    graylion
    Yikes, HP 914/914c getting delayed till...

May 2008

And that folks is an example of why pre-announcements are sometimes a bad idea

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  11.    #71  
    It agrees with what I have been saying about using unproven ODM's - delays, delays and more delays.

Surur
    That is just crap. I need a new WM6 qwerty bar. I will take a...

Treo 800
    Imate 8502
    HP 900

My Treo 750 is tired and overworked. The paint is rubbing off the housing is cracked and the processor is tired.

Is it so damn hard to come out with a great qwerty bar device?

Anyway I know everybody is in the same boat.

Now assuming zen lotus postion while I meditate for a smartphone revelation.

Regards
    graylion
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234