1.    #1  
    I had a blackberry 7100 back in the day and had several problems with it. Phone actions sucked, pretty much.

I went from a 7100 to a Q to a 6700 which I am about fed UP with.

How do the BB's compare now to those of the past? much better? better then the Treo?

The only ones I have NOT had are the treos and I need another phone.

My "Q" literally fried the motherboard, and the 6700 is now locking up on incoming calls so I'm missing important business calls b/c of it.

HELP!?!?!?
    Blackberry7100->Motorola Q->XV6700->

Is there a phone out there that can handle it ALL? Both PDA AND Cellphone capabilities?
    Try a Treo and see how you like it. Since this is Treocentral, you'll finds LOTS of suggestions and support if you run into any problems.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    Try a Treo and see how you like it. Since this is Treocentral, you'll finds LOTS of suggestions and support if you run into any problems.
    The only problem is I have invested SO much money on outright retail, not wanting to wait for the contract to run out, I'm scared to do it again only to have it blow up in my face.

That is why I'm asking about the BB and the potential of getting a Treo

<-- couldn't find the 'pulling hair out' smilie..hehe
    Blackberry7100->Motorola Q->XV6700->

Is there a phone out there that can handle it ALL? Both PDA AND Cellphone capabilities?