1.    #1  
    Check out this link. http://www.moreaudiovideo.com/Shoppi...cfm?ItemID=873

How is it possible that this company has already had a price drop before the release of the actual product? Has anyone dealt this company?

Wahoo
    Just do what I do. Print out that price quote, and take it to your nearest Staples. They will match the price.

Of course, you will have to wait until the CLIE actually hits the stores..which will be a while yet.
    Already pre-ordered mine for $420. Plus, extra USB cradle and 64MB Memory stick is costing me a mere $537.

I would love to give you all my source, but I can't. I bring them a lot of corporate sales so they gave me an excellent price.

-JJ
    I hate you Jerry! Die...burn in hell!!!
    Originally posted by Wahoo
    Check out this link. http://www.moreaudiovideo.com/Shoppi...cfm?ItemID=873

...Has anyone dealt this company?

Wahoo
    I don't know but they have a 64MB memory stick for $81 and a 32 MB memory stick for $119!!
    Fat's
    Originally posted by foo fighter
    Just do what I do. Print out that price quote, and take it to your nearest Staples. They will match the price.

Of course, you will have to wait until the CLIE actually hits the stores..which will be a while yet.
    A good dose of common sense from our friend fooie!

"Ma, just feel that breeze of downward price pressure just blowin' over the plain...."
    hmm...even the 16 MB Memory Stick is more than the 64 MB...

16 MB - $89.00
    32 MB - $119.00
    64 MB - $78.00

Heres the link..click here

Has anyone purchased from this company? Purchased memory sticks? Thats a great price on a 64 MB Memory stick...

So Staples just takes your word for it from a print out? I could take a screen shot of my browser, go into photoshop, and change the price to heck, $300!!!! Anyways, I'll consider doing that...not changing the price, but getting a clie for $450 when it hits retail....good thinking...

Nelson