1.    #1  
    I'll be going through this forum a bit and moving threads to the forum wherein they actually belong. Previously this would have thrown up an error when trying to clicked the "moved" link, but no longer.

Remember - the hip place to be is the combined forums if you're looking to talk about it all - http://forum.smartphoneexperts.com.
    Last edited by Overthrow; 09/06/2007 at 11:11 AM. Reason: emphasis added
    Officially, this is going to happen now.
    Global Posts
    710 Global Posts
    I liked having an iPhone channel in other handhelds much better.
    Global Posts
    918 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dim-Ize View Post
    I liked having an iPhone channel in other handhelds much better.
    I have to agree. No there's nowhere for us lovely Palm fanboys to "discuss" the iPhone that isn't dominated by those horrible Apple fanboys!
    PalmPilot Professional...Palm Vx...Treo 600...Treo 680...HTC Touch HD...iPhone 4S...
    Yep, this moving threads is annoying. If i make a thread in the 700p forum, it's for a reason. I want 700p owners input.
    I guess I'm the contrarian...I think move the threads is lame.

It only serves to try boost traffic on the other "TC Properties", and those sites are really not that good (or as good as TC).

I also think there's some mild censorship going one...the Treo has been stagnant, while dicussion of other phones is through the roof. It's ironic that one of the most viewed threads on TC was about the iPhone and not the Treo.

Don't get me wrong, I love my Treo, but I also like the diversity of views.

Oh well, I guess I will just have to check 3 sites now instead of one.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikec View Post
    I guess I'm the contrarian...I think move the threads is lame.

It only serves to try boost traffic on the other "TC Properties", and those sites are really not that good (or as good as TC).

I also think there's some mild censorship going one...the Treo has been stagnant, while dicussion of other phones is through the roof. It's ironic that one of the most viewed threads on TC was about the iPhone and not the Treo.

Don't get me wrong, I love my Treo, but I also like the diversity of views.

Oh well, I guess I will just have to check 3 sites now instead of one.
    You can view them all under one forum:
    http://forum.smartphoneexperts.com
    Mobile version (Treo friendly as well) http://mobile.forum.smartphoneexperts.com/
    Ronbo!!!!

Where do you get off providing such helpful info? ;-)

Now not only can I not complain, but now I have to applaud the all-in-one site.

Thanks for the links!
    I must say that SME looks a lot better to me than the Phone Different forum! The colors are better and make things easier to read. PD has too many distracting colors IMO.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!