1.    #1  
    Will Sprint Step up with the 8300.
    Anyone have some real info ????

Phil C
    A rep told me its December
    I've played with an 8300. I was quite impressed. Might give up the Treo for a Curve on Sprint.
    Blackberry 7520 (Nextel)> Palm 700p (Sprint)> Burgundy Palm 755p (Sprint w/sero)> HTC Touch (Sprint w/sero) Apps include: Touchpal, HTC Home Customizer, TCMCP
    The Curve is what I am waiting for too.
    at&t iPhone3G
    As long as the curve runs ev-do on sprint ( and I see no reason why it shouldn`t ) it will be a perfect upgrade for me.
    If it has REV A I will be springing on it if I can't get a 755.
    Interesting thread from PinStack: <HERE>

Sprint Curve = next year. Pearl 2 = 90 days.
    Damn I am liking the Pearl 2 or the 8820!
    personally, I am not to interested in SureType or the screen size of the Pearl, but it does look like a nice device - and you might not have to wait too much longer for it!
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbatex View Post
    Interesting thread from PinStack: <HERE>

Sprint Curve = next year. Pearl 2 = 90 days.
    Good find bubbatex
    BB curve is worth the wait f,sure.
    I am hanging out in WAY too many forums! Heck, if I call talk myself into paying that darn BB data plan each month, I think I might be jumping on the 8830 boat!
    It's not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change” - Darwin
    will one of these things have a freakin camera??
    Quote Originally Posted by treoneo View Post
    will one of these things have a freakin camera??
    the Pearl 2 does and so does the Curve, 8830, 8820
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbatex View Post
    I am hanging out in WAY too many forums! Heck, if I call talk myself into paying that darn BB data plan each month, I think I might be jumping on the 8830 boat!
    Hey Tex,
    I feal the same way about that BB data plan. I don't want to pay it. I would rather have the option to utilize an application that allows me to utilize web base email like the Treo does with Veremail. This would be a good start towards 3rd party applications with Blackberry if there was a 3rd party email app that would allow users the choice to not use BB connect...I am dreaming. I know it defeats the purpose of push email and what BB stands for but not all need that and I think it would be much better to appeal to the masses. I can handle not having push and having my email sync automatically every hour if it was comming out of my wallet in my line of business.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    the Pearl 2 does and so does the Curve, 8830, 8820
    The 8830 does not have a camera ... at least not on Sprint.
    your right bet the others do