Global Posts
    710 Global Posts
    It seems to me that there is a lack of new information floating around. Have I missed something? Or did the industry just quit since Apple activated 150,000 phones? Gosh I'm sick of iPhone threads. Sorry, I don't mean to offend those of you who enjoy them. I just can't imagine that I am alone.

I'm looking for something new to talk about, at least get excited about. I feel like the junkie whose source just got capped.

Seems like this forum is just for the iPhone and 6800.

Are there other sites with better information on future products?

Thanks.
    Just US products or international? There are some cool HTC devices coming to AT&T soon.

Surur
    There's a crappy photoshopped "leak" of the Treo 900 in the Future Treos thread if that's your fancy. We need a decent silly season around here. All this iPhone madness has people grumpy.
    Visor Edge + VisorPhone -> Samsung i300 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Treo 755
    Global Posts
    710 Global Posts
    Surur - I would be interested mostly in US. But, I will read any cool information you can provide about forthcoming products.

Count - I did see the crappy leaked 900 stuff. I was excited by the title and then saw the fake photos. Maybe they can pull a rabbit out soon... Hope so.
    This is semi-interesting.

The::unwired Article
    BLUNDER: Yahoo! Go 2.0 lists the unannounced HTC S730 as supported Smartphone
    Posted by Arne Hess - at Tuesday, 31.07.07 - 16:49:31 CET under 03 - Smartphone News - Viewed 173x
    Tagged under: [HTC] [HTC_Wings] [HTC_S730] [Yahoo!_Go_2.0] [Windows_Mobile_6_Standard]
    [Blocked Ads]
    It's nothing new that HTC will (sooner or later) release a UMTS-enabled version of the HTC Vox (aka the HTC 710) and it's expected to be released as the HTC S730 aka HTC Wings, featuring Windows Mobile 6 Standard, GSM/GPRS/EDGE/UMTS/HSDPA and as well as Bluetooth and WiFi. But it makes me a kind of wonder, that a device, which just leaked from the roadmap yet (but AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK $doesn$'$t$ $leaked$ $with$ $a$ $photo$ $so$ $far$) $made$ $it$ $to$ $Yahoo$!'$s$ $Yahoo$! $Go$ $2$.$0$ $list$ $of$ $supported$ $devices$ $already$!? $And$ $even$ $better$ - $Yahoo$!, $which$ $signed$ $a$ $strategic$ $partnership$ $with$ $HTC$ $earlier$ $this$ $year$, $links$ $back$ $to$ $HTC$ $as$ $well$ $and$ $who$ $knows$, $maybe$ $Yahoo$! $knows$ $more$ $already$ - $thanks$ $to$ $the$ $strategic$ $partnership$ $with$ $HTC$:

Again, it's clear that we will see the device - sooner or later - released but since when are sites like Yahoo! mentioning devices which aren't released yet? This is pretty uncommon (please note - Yahoo! also lists the not yet officially released/announced HTC P4550 aka HTC Kaiser).

Hm, I don't hope it's a mistake since the HTC S730 is definitely one of the few devices I'm really awaiting to be launched and we will see what happens. I don't have any further information yet but for sure, a UMTS/HSDPA upgraded HTC Vox is appealing me!

Cheers ~ Arne
    http://www.theunwired.net/?item=blun...ted-smartphone

Surur
    Quote Originally Posted by Dim-Ize View Post
    Surur - I would be interested mostly in US. But, I will read any cool information you can provide about forthcoming products.

Count - I did see the crappy leaked 900 stuff. I was excited by the title and then saw the fake photos. Maybe they can pull a rabbit out soon... Hope so.
    Hmmm...

It is quiet here in the U.S.

Couple of things:

Verizon should be getting the 6800 and Samsung SCH-i760 soon.

AT&T: HTC Kaiser very soon (lucky bastards)

Sprint: 800w in the fall.

Also look for a CDMA version of the HTC Cavalier and HTC Touch to launch by years end (network unknown).

Actually, the biggest news with Sprint is more network than devices. WiMax is gearing up to launch with Google (!) on board now to provide content, portals and services, which should be HUGE, imo. Read more on how WiMax may really transform mobile internet as you know it (yes, more than the iPhone, lol). Read --> HERE

The big rumor is that Palm will get the "first device" on Wimax. Not sure if that means 800w or unannounced Palm device (like POSII).

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter