1.    #1  
    I am ditching my Q for a Mogul - or maybe the 8830. However, in putting all fo the pricing on paper, the BB is going to cost me a ton. I currently have a $15/mo hosted exchange plan and I have PowerVision for free. With the BB, the Sprint plan would be $40 and I would have to pay an additional $15/mo (yes, ADDITIONAL) to my host for BB support. Even if Sprint gives me a deal on the BB plan, that is still a lot of money.

Second - does Exchange work with a BB the same as it does on a WM device (full email folder support, calendar/tasks/contact sync'ing)?
    No. For you to work with Exchange, you will need BES or BIS (depending on if this Exchange is work related or not those are the options you have). BBs use a different server to get into corps versus WM (Palm and Nokia) devices which have a licensed Exchange ActiveSync client with which to do so.
    MMM | AntoineRJWright.com | BH | Jaiku

Moved on to Symbian, but still will visit from time to time.
  3.    #3  
    In looking back at this, I think you missed my question. My Exchange host offers BB support for your Exchange account for an additional $15/mo. What I was asking is will my emails, contacts, tasks and calendar events map to the BB device the same way it does to my Q? I know email will work - I want to make sure everything else does and I am assuming that since my Exchange hosting company is charging me 2X the price, it damn well better sync!
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbatex View Post
    In looking back at this, I think you missed my question. My Exchange host offers BB support for your Exchange account for an additional $15/mo. What I was asking is will my emails, contacts, tasks and calendar events map to the BB device the same way it does to my Q? I know email will work - I want to make sure everything else does and I am assuming that since my Exchange hosting company is charging me 2X the price, it damn well better sync!
    It will if they set it up correctly.
  5.    #5  
    thanks for the reply! But I figured that out elsewhere since then. Gee, I have even decided on about 3 different phones since then too!