1.    #1  

Lock and Load!
    jebus, i made it through almost 30 seconds before i heard Adam Sandler saying " Tuh... tuh... tuh... tuh.. TODAY JUNIOR!!!!"
    iPhone in the Washington DC area.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnteL0pe View Post
    jebus, i made it through almost 30 seconds before i heard Adam Sandler saying " Tuh... tuh... tuh... tuh.. TODAY JUNIOR!!!!"
    LOL
    Ahh, kiddies hate the iPhone, and can accurately list its faults. My work here is done.

Surur
    Don't lie captain kirk we know that's you.
    Quote Originally Posted by surur View Post
    Ahh, kiddies hate the iPhone, and can accurately list its faults. My work here is done.
    You can always trust the young'uns to tell you what they're thinking. This reminds me of The Emperor's New Clothes with its famous ending:
    ...Everyone said, loud enough for the others to hear: "Look at the Emperor's new clothes. They're beautiful!"

"What a marvelous train!"

"And the colors! The colors of that beautiful fabric! I have never seen anything like it in my life!" They all tried to conceal their disappointment at not being able to see the clothes, and since nobody was willing to admit his own stupidity and incompetence, they all behaved as the two scoundrels had predicted.

A child, however, who had no important job and could only see things as his eyes showed them to him, went up to the carriage.

"The Emperor is naked," he said...
    I especially like the "...since nobody was willing to admit his own stupidity and incompetence, they all behaved as the two scoundrels had predicted... with the two scoundrels being Jobs and Stephenson!
    Yes I believe people were so vocal about teh pure awsomeness of the coming iHope that would be against their human nature to say otherwise at this point.
    Apple has always been about coolness and not functionality and the i-phone is cool-looking. Is it true that you can only listen to email? That is bizarre. This parody is very funny:
    And the PCWorld scratch and drop test is impressive:
    You may be right; I may be crazy. But, the Treo may be just the device I've been looking for.
    I did the same scratch test to a 755 and had the same results.

I didn't dare drop it though, but I am sure that will happen by itself soon enough.