Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Global Posts
    1,727 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bdhu2001 View Post
    Are you saying that the iPhone does not have access to external memory like a memory card or stick slot?
    yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by surur View Post
    Ive taken MobilityToday of my RSS feed. The bash WM to no end, but forgive the iPhone all its sins, all for a pretty (impractical) browser.
    I listened to the first half of the latest Mobility Today podcast (#91) this morning. They certainly mention a number of things other than the browser that they liked: (from memory) 'ease of use', 'overall user experience', screen ('best I've seen on a mobile device'), keyboard ('as fast as my Treo 750'), stability ('much more stable' than WM), and web apps.

I've never listened to the podcast before and I don't remember going to the web site before yesterday but it seems that they're long-term WM users who are frustrated by (what they perceive to be) lack of innovation from Microsoft. I can't comment on any behind the scenes politics but they do say that they believe that the competition (for WM) which the iPhone provides is a good thing. To the extent that there's overlap (in market terms I believe it's far from complete), I agree with that.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345