Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 115
  1. #81  
    Quote Originally Posted by Denny Crane View Post
    Audio quality through the headphones is the best I have ever come across.
  2. #82  
    Quote Originally Posted by bruckwine View Post
    Pedantics again. "m" and "M" are two different symbols..so are "mm" and "MM"...oalvarez initially used the common letter variants which are universally accepted as scientific abbreviations of measurement. And isn't this all so pointless? Let the REAL discussion continue!

    that's just it....mm, MM...pointless, right? but someone decided to deride me for using such.......actually calling me out on it. nuts.
    Blackberry Pearl (AT&T), Apple 3G iPhone,
    owned and used: Treo 750 (WM5, Cingular)
    T680 unlocked (T-Mo), T700wx, T700w, T650, T600
    ppc6600, i730, htc mogul, BB Bold, Curve
  3. #83  
    Quote Originally Posted by oalvarez View Post
    that's just it....mm, MM...pointless, right? but someone decided to deride me for using such.......actually calling me out on it. nuts.
    The point was that the shortcuts you used were confusing because depending on their capitalization they mean 2 completely different things. If mm didn't already mean millimeter there wouldn't be a problem, but it does. A little bit of proper caps would've made a big difference here.
    Visor Edge + VisorPhone -> Samsung i300 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Treo 755
  4. #84  
    Eh..back to iPhone this iPhoen that!

    So...it seems it'll be unlocked soon...that may be the only way I buy a v1 - I could use it here!
  5. #85  
    Quote Originally Posted by bruckwine View Post
    Eh..back to iPhone this iPhoen that!

    So...it seems it'll be unlocked soon...that may be the only way I buy a v1 - I could use it here!
    $600 isn't too much for the prettiest video Ipod ever. I paid around the same for a 30 GB video Ipod (for my wife) and I know she would enjoy an IPhone. Bring on the unlocking

    Surur
  6. llarson's Avatar
    Posts
    257 Posts
    Global Posts
    432 Global Posts
    #86  
    Quote Originally Posted by surur View Post
    I believe I have shown many post where people who have already bought IPhone (therefore IPhone consumers) want functionality the IPhone does not have. Your mythical clueless consumer would probably not buy an IPhone.

    Surur
    If I have a post from a iPHONE consumer who hates the purchase ALL iPHONES suck and are bad.

    Its here live with it.

    By the way, how many posts can we find where 3rd party apps have lead to crashes on so many smartphones that most users have resorted to dropping most 3rd party appas to keep the phone stable?
    LLARSON
    Treo 600, 650,700P, 755P and iPHONE
  7. #87  
    Quote Originally Posted by surur View Post
    $600 isn't too much for the prettiest video Ipod ever. I paid around the same for a 30 GB video Ipod (for my wife) and I know she would enjoy an IPhone. Bring on the unlocking

    Surur

    Yea...but still for $600 I guess the phone makes up for it not being something like 120 or 250 GB HD at the price!
  8. #88  
    $600 for the best video iPod...sounds good to me...

    Once Jobs drops the price to 299, which he says is what the iPod portion who be separately.
  9. braj's Avatar
    Posts
    961 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,727 Global Posts
    #89  
    Quote Originally Posted by mikec View Post
    $600 for the best video iPod...sounds good to me...

    Once Jobs drops the price to 299, which he says is what the iPod portion who be separately.
    Yep, that's the route I'm going until Apple allows 3rd party apps. I need a mobile computer as my smartphone, not a media player. As long as it is going to be an iPod with a phone I want a 80GB HD instead. Leave the wifi, BT and Safari though.
  10. #90  
    I don't even notice the iPhone has an iPod function. Have no use for it. That said, it's a nice to have, but certainly doesn't define it, as it's a quite useful handheld computer.

    Heh.
  11. #91  
    One of the first things Jobs said in his keynote was that it was an iPod.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

    And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  12. #92  
    Quote Originally Posted by Denny Crane View Post
    Audio quality through the headphones is the best I have ever come across.
    How is audio quality through BT headphones?
  13. tirk's Avatar
    Posts
    810 Posts
    Global Posts
    918 Global Posts
    #93  
    Quote Originally Posted by ericshmerick View Post
    ...it's a quite useful handheld computer.
    Handheld browser perhaps, but how can it be a computer if it won't run your applications? Yes, it will run the manufacturer's apps, but so will virtually any current mobile phone.
    PalmPilot Professional...Palm Vx...Treo 600...Treo 680...HTC Touch HD...iPhone 4S...
  14. #94  
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    One of the first things Jobs said in his keynote was that it was an iPod.
    poor guy....doesn't even know his own device. i thought i purchased a phone and now you tell me it's an iPod.

    thanks for pointing this out. i'll exchange mine today
    Blackberry Pearl (AT&T), Apple 3G iPhone,
    owned and used: Treo 750 (WM5, Cingular)
    T680 unlocked (T-Mo), T700wx, T700w, T650, T600
    ppc6600, i730, htc mogul, BB Bold, Curve
  15. #95  
    Eric,

    If you just want a iPhone without the iPod, there are some old Moto ROKRs out on eBay. Probably has more complete phone functions as well.

    ;-)
  16. #96  
    Sorry...it's not the ROKR...I just can recall the name of that thing right now.
  17. #97  
    Quote Originally Posted by volwrath View Post
    How is audio quality through BT headphones?

    First things first..... Roll Tide.

    As far as bluetooth goes, I've only tested the phone functionality on a bluetooth headset so far. It was fine. About as good as on my Treo 750.
    Lock and Load!
  18. #98  
    Bruckwine,

    If the audio quality from the iPhones earphones are the best you've ever heard, you defintely need to try others.

    They are much better ones out there.
  19. #99  
    Quote Originally Posted by mikec View Post
    Bruckwine,

    If the audio quality from the iPhones earphones are the best you've ever heard, you defintely need to try others.

    They are much better ones out there.
    I must be losing the ability to read. Where did he say that?
  20. #100  
    Quote Originally Posted by marcol View Post
    I must be losing the ability to read. Where did he say that?
    It was said, I remember. No need to find it.

    They sound good, I can attest to that, but I wouldn't go that far....
    Last edited by Pattycerts; 07/07/2007 at 05:56 PM.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions