1.    #1  
    I just bought the HTC S630 Cavalier. It looks like it has everything I can want in a Treo style form factor. I currently have the Treo 680, hopefully this device would be good enough to replace the 680.

Does anyone know any reviews for this phone. I haven't found anything worth noting so far.

More info on the S630:

http://www.pdadb.net/index.php?m=specs&id=676
    Looks like smartphone edition instead ppc...

me needs me touchscreen!
    I didst even know it was released yet. Why not give us your own review?
    yes, i'd love to hear a review as well....enjoy your new device!
    Blackberry Pearl (AT&T), Apple 3G iPhone,
    owned and used: Treo 750 (WM5, Cingular)
    T680 unlocked (T-Mo), T700wx, T700w, T650, T600
    ppc6600, i730, htc mogul, BB Bold, Curve
  5.    #6  
    This phone seems to be slightly longer and wider, but thinner and lighter than the 680.

Seems to have all the functions you would ever want.

I just hope I can get use to the Non touchscreen and JOGGR thingie. I played with a Cingular 8525 a while back, so I'm use to WM, but I consider myself a Palm guy. I really like my 680, but I need more functions. Ease of use is my number 1 requirement in a smartphone, I hope this is the one!

I wish this is as good as it looks on paper. I will write a review after I receive the device.

That link is great!
  6.    #7  
    You know what, I think I'm going to cancel my order first thing in the morning. I can't really justify spending 600 bucks on this YET, I can imagine it would be pretty hard trying to sell a 600 dollar phone, if I end up not liking the phone.

The 680 will have to last me until next month, when I sell my house for the S630!

Meanwhile, hopefully more positive reviews will come. I'm chicken!