Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    thanks for the correction!
    Blackberry Pearl (AT&T), Apple 3G iPhone,
    owned and used: Treo 750 (WM5, Cingular)
    T680 unlocked (T-Mo), T700wx, T700w, T650, T600
    ppc6600, i730, htc mogul, BB Bold, Curve
    Dang...HTC just won't stop putting out the devices!

Looks like it could be fun. Can't wait to see some actual shots though to put it all in perspective...

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Est-ce que mon DIEU, combien une telle bête coûterait quand elle
    arrive ?
    .....Life is But Such Sweet Sorrow.....
    I must say it is clean ala appledom...but no apple label so it is destined to fail

btw weird but are all posts on the "other handhelds " thread over at treocentral.com ebing synced here?!
    I love the fact it has vga-out. As it was, the only thing the universal had to offer that smaller ppc's didn't was the hi res screen. Now its even widescreen vga to boot. I wonder if it does convert to tablet like the uni, and if wm can convert to 480*800...
    Global Posts
    1,727 Global Posts
    surur, weren't you saying who would want to hold the iPhone up to their ear Anyhow, this looks cool but I don't like the non-staggered keyboard. I don't think you can call it a phone though. It has a phone.
  7.    #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by braj View Post
    surur, weren't you saying who would want to hold the iPhone up to their ear Anyhow, this looks cool but I don't like the non-staggered keyboard. I don't think you can call it a phone though. It has a phone.
    You wouldn't want to hold this to your ear either I do a lot of text entry as part of my work, and the Universal has absolutely the best mobile keyboard around these days. It was released in 2005 however, and the specs are a bit dated these days (though still better than the iPhone). This will be the upgrade I have been waiting for.

Surur
    Quote Originally Posted by surur View Post
    I think it will be a better laptop replacement than the Foleo.
    For me, neither are really very close. The Omni is too big for a phone and too small to be a laptop replacement (most of the time). The saving graces of the Foleo are its full-sized keyboard large screen, but as currently incarnated it simply doesn't do enough.
    hahahaha... what the hell is that thing? Looks like a gameboy.
    You better not use that thing on an amtrak, they may drop you off in the middle of nowhere for looking crazy.
    The feature set of this device looks great, and if this device is somehow smaller than what you're using now thats an awesome upgrade....
    iPhone in the Washington DC area.
  11.    #31  
    Here's the rendering correctly proportioned. Looks even sweeter!

Surur
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12